Well, last nite I went to the Lyceum Theatre to see Lion King and it was a-m-a-z-i-n-g. The opening Circle of Life song was so worth my £70 Royal Stall Ticket. I swear, tears were almost coming out of my eyes it was that emotional. The cast (dressed as animals) just came out into the crowd and it was so surreal how great their voices were, especially Rafiki (played by Brown Lindiwe Mkhize). I sat at the very front.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A99RCTEnfp0 - I found this on Youtube at where I was last nite. It's not the same performance but I think it was the cast I saw as well with Brown Lindiwe on main vocals. Epic!

Anyone seen this epic on broadway? If you haven't seen it already, I really recommend it.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'd quite like to see that although I'm not a huge fan of theatre. Can we go together?

My sister and mum and a few others went to see "beauty and the beast on ice", loads of little kids turned out to see the beast and the candles and the clock but it was just people skating.. apparently it was the worst night of my sisters life It made children cry though, so..
I have seen that and I have to say it was incredible. The two percussionists were truly amazing!
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
\0 \0 \0

@ Wiggy: You can go with me anytime . I can't vouch for Beauty & The Beast because I've never seen it but the Lion King is truly epic, as well as being the best Disney Film ever made. See it! Go - now!! I'm not a huge theatre fan either and to tell you the truth, this is my first time going out of my own will (the other times have been during trips when I was back in High School but even that it was the Shakespeare crap that didn't interest me).

@ Civilunrest: Where did you see it?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I saw it a few years ago, absolutely incredible.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
I saw it when I was in New York last summer. It was really amazing, but unfortunately I'm afraid that from now on I will never be able to watch theatre here in Finland without thinking

The Lion King is the greatest Disney movie of all time (IMO) so I would love to see this. Every time I see that movie, I always cry even when I don't want to.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I wish I'd seen that when it was in Australia. My music class got to see it before I did music and all I got was Phantom of the Opera. Although it was good, it hasn't got the reviews that The Lion King did. It's also my favourite ever movie. (That's not an exaggeration).
i saw it a few years ago in melbourne
breathtaking
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me