I need to play a song for my exam in school and i would love it to be a song from one of these awesome bands!! please can you suggest any easy songs from these bands? thank you in advance!
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
Last edited by Pibbz at Sep 6, 2008,
rooftops, last train home, or last summer by lostprophets

almost easy by a7x (lol c wat i did there) although u might wna miss out the solo parts

lonely train or blind man by black stone cherry.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
I'd do a song by lostprophets. They're my favorite group. Try Last Train Home, A Town Called Hypocrisy, or Everyday Combat. If you're somewhat of a beginner, though, the solo sections [in A Town Called Hypocrisy and Everyday Combat] may be a little tough.
ive been playing for 6months
My Youtube Channel

ESP LTD KH202 Kirk Hammett Signature ROCKS! n im gettin it, which ROCKS EVEN MORE!

Quote by MightyAl
I'm going to say mine would be one with a build-in Fleshlight, so I can f*ck my guitar and play it at the same time.
burn burn by lost prophets if you have been playing for only 6 months the other bands might be to hard dude....
Quote by Ichimaru
Pics? I can tell if someone has AIDS just by looking.

Quote by xHuffyx
BTW, what's metal and full of holes?

Dimebag Darrell.