Page 1 of 2
As a single average person, what could someone do, on thier own that would change the world dramatically, like something that would be reported worldwide and talked about for a long time.Something historic that would leave a real mark on the world.
Last edited by Union Jake at Sep 6, 2008,
I don't think giving beer would make that much a difference and average people can't get their hands on nukes.
Cure Cancer by accident?

Call Bush a prick to his face on live tv would be equally great.
Gear:
Mesa Dual Rectifier
Mesa 4x12 Cab
Marshall 4x12 Cab

Gibson SG Standard + Bare KnucklePickups - Warpigs
Gould Les Paul + BKP's - Crawlers
See Through Acrylic Strat

Zakk Wylda Wah
Original Crybaby
Boss Flanger
Boss Phase Shifter
Quote by Union Jake
I don't think giving beer would make that much a difference and average people can't get their hands on nukes.

you mean to tell me that you are deprived of nuclear weapons? that is unacceptable, and i think that you should go on a hunger strike outside your nearest government building.

or maybe fap on the steps of the white house "fapping for nukes". i would support that

Sanity is not statistical
Lob a bag of turd at the Queen. That'd be a right laugh,
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Assassinate somebody famous, maybe a world leader. Unfortunately it is far easier to become remembered for bad reasons than good ones, in order to be remembered as a good character you have to persist and not give up, it will take many years. Timothy McVay is remembered for doing something that took him a relatively short amount of time.
Discovering a new pokeomon.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
watch or read v for vendetta. you'll know what to do
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Quote by kaptink
kill the prime minister of Malaysia?

fixed
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Please noones care about Malaysia, not even Malaysians, And fapping although maybe be the anwser to most questions, it's not the anwer to this one. And alot of these probably won't have a lasting effect.
Quote by Union Jake
Please noones care about Malaysia, not even Malaysians, And fapping although maybe be the anwser to most questions, it's not the anwer to this one. And alot of these probably won't have a lasting effect.

fappings the answer to your questions obviously, CAUSE YOU DID IT WITH YOUR 3 ROOM MATES
You convince 2 people to take part in something amazing and great, then those 2 people tell 2 people each, then they tell 2 more people each so on and so forth.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Fap in a room with 3 other dudes.

Wait...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by GuitarHero0715
help people,

but actually dedicate your life to it

i dunno i like the fapping for nukes thing
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by Union Jake
Ah Jesus just leave me alone, getting annoying already

Face it, dude. You've ruined yourself.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Union Jake
As a single average person, what could someone do, on thier own that would change the world dramatically, like something that would be reported worldwide and talked about for a long time.Something historic that would leave a real mark on the world.

That's a contradiction in itself.

Once you do something extraordinary, you're no longer considered as a simple/average person.

A single person can do a whole lot of things. Start a company, contribute to medical research, start a charity benefit, whatever.
Quote by PlayMadness
Face it, dude. You've ruined yourself.

Well, the mass of pear topics will push that topic like pages where hardly anywhere looks.SO maybe not.Like i said im hardly ever on at this time anyway i usually on with a different set of posters that come on earlier.
Quote by Union Jake
Well, the mass of pear topics will push that topic like pages where hardly anywhere looks.SO maybe not.Like i said im hardly ever on at this time anyway i usually on with a different set of posters that come on earlier.

Just be proud man. It is a funny story.
Ahh man, people beat me to the "fapping with your 3 room mates" thing. Anybody who doesn't know about it, check here http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=952675&highlight=Union+Jack
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Strap 6 lbs of C4 on your chest and go to the white house on a tour and detonate it.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Photographers can cause such changes, in a way. They can show the world plenty of things that they might have otherwise overlooked.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Union Jake

you have no idea how fast things like that spread here
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Quote by splinter26
Cure Cancer by accident?

Call Bush a prick to his face on live tv would be equally great.

The tasers, large men tackling you, and the stripping of your inalienable rights wouldn't be so great, though.

Patriot Act ftl.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Union Jake

not if someone keeps b-b-b-bumping it
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
Page 1 of 2