So I have a Fender Highway one HSS strat with all stock PU's.

For the neck I would like to have a fatter, humbucker like tone, which is why I was thinking of something like a SD JB jr pickup, or another one of those PU's that's a humbucker that can fit into a single coil space. But if there are any hot single coils that sound good with dist but also have great cleans, please let me know.

As for the bridge I currently have an Invader PU sitting around, but I think I would like something a little less aggressive and a pu that could dish out good cleans at the same time.

So basically these pu's need to be great with dist, but still be able to maintain good or great cleans.

Oh and I know alot of you traditional strat lovers that believe only singles belong on a strat might hate me, but I like heavier music, and I love a strats looks and feel. Just thought I'd get that out of the way.
Gear:
Fender Highway One HSS Strat
Art & Lutherie Cedar Acoustic
Line6 UX2
No amp ... Help me find an amp
I have to say I am not sure if I would want to put a humbucker in that position. The single coil in the neck on a strat sounds great there are some great blues tones there that I would hate to be without.