I need to install Windows Media Player 11 and Zune, but since my computer messed up and we had to do a factory set it will not update to Windowws XP service pack 3 or install any programs. It will go so far in the installation and then keep re installing over and over. Any help?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
That happened to me actually, but I was in the process of buying a new laptop so I don't think that'll help.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Quote by Jackolas
Strange. Have you tried installing them in SAFE MODE?

There isn't an option on safe mode that I can find =(
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
restart your computer. when its stareting, there should be (in the upper right hand corner) something about start-up options. press the key that lets you go in. scroll down until you see something about safe mode. turn it on. then go to "continue startup". this should work.
Quote by nodice182
Denny Crane.

Quote by dmiwshicldply
touche vman, touche

mate. feed. kill. repeat.
Quote by Pinky19
There isn't an option on safe mode that I can find =(

How do you mean sorry? You can't find safe mode or you can't install when in safe mode?

Google "Safe Mode XP" and it'll tell you how to activate it - very easy, fixes alot of issues.
Holding F8 during start up and selecting 'safe mode' ?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
are you on the admin?
mine does this when i'm not on the admin account on my computer
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.