I've got some money at the moment, and I want a good pedal and I just wanted some advice on what to get?

Dunlop CGB-95 Crybaby Wah Wah Effects Pedal (£58.99)

DigiTech Whammy Guitar Effects Pedal (£121.99)

DigiTech "The Weapon" Guitar Effects Pedal (£69.99)

Line 6 POD 2.0 Amplifier Modeller (£84.99)

Or maybe something else?

I've got an Epiphone G-400 and have An Aria mobile amp "Tokio Street" AG-228X, but a lot of the time I use my friends Orange Crush 30R. I Play Mainstream rock, Classic Rock, Metal, Industrial, Indie etc.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I say save up and get a better amp.

^best idea you're gonna hear.
sorry kid, sometimes you just have to upgrade.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I say save up and get a better amp.

Definately.
You'll want a decent amp that isn't a portable/mobile thing (I'm guessing yours takes batteries?)
You can spend £100 on a good Solid State amp for beginners with decent a wattage and features like distortion, chorus, reverb & delay.
I'd reccomend a Spider III 15w model, maybe the 30w if you feel up to it, they'll sound better than what you have.
The spider has an effects board that let's you control the Wah built into it and more.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
haha, I've been thinkin that for a while, but I've not been sure to get a line 6 or an orange, cos I just love the sound from orange amps. But the effects on the line 6 amps are good too... I'll take a look at the spider lll amps, though. Thanks everyone
a roland cube 30 (it needs to be either the 30 or microcube, the 15 and 20 don't have the amp models which are what makes it a good amp in the first place) or vox valvetronix would be around the price of that whammy pedal. that's what i'd get in your situation, unless you want to save a bit more.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by 123theused321
haha, I've been thinkin that for a while, but I've not been sure to get a line 6 or an orange, cos I just love the sound from orange amps. But the effects on the line 6 amps are good too... I'll take a look at the spider lll amps, though. Thanks everyone

youre gonna get major flame for saying you want spider. dont you know? at UG, everyone hates spiders!! theyre only good as practice amps imo, the 99 dollar 15 watt one. buy a tube combo like a 1x12.

but a wah is a must for any guitarist. the other pedals ytou listed are eh...
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
youre gonna get major flame for saying you want spider. dont you know? at UG, everyone hates spiders!! theyre only good as practice amps imo, the 99 dollar 15 watt one. buy a tube combo like a 1x12.

but a wah is a must for any guitarist. the other pedals ytou listed are eh...

Nobody hates the Spider. It's just not a good purchase for the price.

Check out the Vox Valvetronix or the Roland Cube series. All the models and effects you could want.