But can he play Crysis?
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
i hope you don't mean actually check the kid out...
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Old.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Can he whammy without a whammy bar?

I think not!

/Lame joke cos my sound doesnt work so I couldn't watch it...
I think this has been posted recently, even though he's good I don't consider him a prodigy, at least not now.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

This was directed to me by the way.
haha
He could easily play Through The Fire And Flames on Expert, I think.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by GuitarHero87645
I think this has been posted recently, even though he's good I don't consider him a prodigy, at least not now.

Though I'm not fond of his playing at the moment, he'll most definately get better with age.

Quote by sglover34479
Also, look at the second link. It makes me pretty angry.

The people are idiots.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Last edited by rhcp_freak at Sep 6, 2008,
Quote by rhcp_freak
Though I'm not fond of his playing at the moment, he'll most definately get better with age.

I'm just letting everyone know I'm not bashing him at all, he's good, but before I call him a prodigy I wanna wait and see what he's playing in 10 years, because he'll hopefully have more knowledge of music theory and be a little more technically skilled.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ah fuck, I can't believe you've done this. Now I need Cheez-Its.

This was directed to me by the way.
haha
Quote by GuitarHero87645
I'm just letting everyone know I'm not bashing him at all, he's good, but before I call him a prodigy I wanna wait and see what he's playing in 10 years, because he'll hopefully have more knowledge of music theory and be a little more technically skilled.

Yeah, that's what I thought you meant.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

Member of the EHX Guild
Joe Bonnamassa opened for BB king when he was 12, this kid seems to be taking a similar route.
hes pretty good but i have no judgment on blues guitar because i had behind my crappy distortion pedal and line 6 spider 3 15W on insane mode

but i can tell he has talent
I'm Steve
it's great to see that a kid that young is already at the pentatonic wankage stage where they're just raping the blues scale, but it's not pleasant to listen to. the only pleasure i can get from it is knowing that he'll eventually get past that stage and be really good at a younger age.
Yeah, But you all like him JUST Cuz hes 8...if a 13 yr old did that you wouldnt be so surprised. He just started early. But yes hes good
MichaelEMJAYARE
Quote by Metallica Meat
Yeah, But you all like him JUST Cuz hes 8...if a 13 yr old did that you wouldnt be so surprised. He just started early. But yes hes good

He's good for his age. That's why we like him. You seem to have contradicted yourself.

And it seems like most people hate him cos he's 8