(ive used searchbar and found nothing i similar)

Recently, i bought a 80Gb iPod classic. i have been filling it up with all of my albums and have only filled around 6gb of it.

Could the pit recommend any songs to go it? I like most types of music and im also wanting to broaden my taste in music. Favourite genres include punk, indie, rock and metal.

Thanks In Advance,
KieronC07
Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Elliot Smith, Devendra Banhart, The Decemberists, Citizen Cope, John Frusciante, Ataxia, Asthmaboy (They have a free album on their website), Alice In Chains, Modest Mouse, Neil Young, Pink Floyd, Radiohead, Rogue Wave, The Shins, Sigur Ros, Slightly Stoopid, Weezer.

I think you'll like some of those bands. They will definitely help you broaden your taste in music.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
reinventing axl rose by against me!, Blood Mountain by mastodon and Doppelganger by fall of troy.

just 3, but get them
I'm putting stuff on mine. Here's a list of bands I'm puttin on:
Nazareth
Led Zeppelin
Judas Priest
Queen
Foghat
Alice In Chains
Loverboy
Iron Maiden
Static-X (only 1 song)
Children of Bodom
Megadeth (2 albums)
Audioslave (all the albums)
Soundgarden
Nirvana
Disturbed
Anthrax

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
megadeth, iron maiden, dio, i cum blood, joe satriani, dream theater, rancid, pantera, jethro tull, and maybe metallica
I'm Steve
Get the entire album "The Human Equation" by Ayreon, it's a true work of art.
"The Complete Anthology" by Stump
"Death Magnetic" by Metallica (it leaked, I like it, give it a chance)
"In Search of Truth" by Evergrey
"Intoducing" and "Flamingo Trigger" by Foxy Shazam
Those are all albums by the way, get the entire albums.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Last edited by DefectedFromGod at Sep 6, 2008,
inb4 i cum blood
EDIT-CRAP....
Quote by chs170
Quote by Carl6661
Quote by chs170
Wow.

This is deep
Was the pun intended?
Actually no

E-married to Nikki82
Nocturne by The Human Abstract is good.

Look up "Last City" by Loma Prieta if you're into screamo.
gogol bordello!
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Quote by elliott FTW
gogol bordello!

hell yeah.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by elliott FTW
gogol bordello!

yea gypsy punks is an amazing album
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Animosity, At The Gates, Bloodbath, Cacophony, Converge, Cryptopsy, Death, Devildriver, Dillinger Escape Plan, Dream Theater, Emperor, Evile, Faith No More, The Haunted, In Flames, Iron Maiden, Joe Satriani, John Coltrane, Judas Priest, Lamb of God, The Mars Volta, Megadeth, Metallica, Napalm Death, Nile, Nirvana, Obituary, Origin, Pantera, Phish, The Police, Primus, Psyopus, Racer X, Radiohead, Rage Against the Machine, The Ramones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, RUSH!!!! RUSH RUSH RUSH IF YOU DON'T HAVE RUSH GET SOME RUSH RIGHT NOW, Saosin, Sepultura, Slayer, The Smashing Pumpkins, Steve Vai, Stone Temple Pilots, System of a Down, Tool, Van Halen, Voodoo Glow Skulls, Yngwie Malmsteen
thanks for the suggestions but they are too open. in my original post it does say songs but the artists and albums so far look good.
The Beatles, The Who, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Nirvana, Ben Folds, Ben Folds Five, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Derek And The Dominoes, Eric Clapton, Boston, Blue Oyster Cult, Bob Dylan, Jefferson Airplane, Heart, Chuck Berry, Eric Clapton, The Police, Johnny Cash, The Jimi Hendrix Experience, The Grateful Dead, Elton John, The Band, John Lennon, George Harrison, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Oasis, Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble, The Animals, The Kinks, Chuck Berry, Syd Barrett, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Rush, R.E.M, Bob Marley, Trés Bien!, Leonard Cohen, Jeff Buckley, The Allman Brothers Band, The Velvet Underground, Love, Simon & Garfunkel, Iron Butterfly

I just copied my profile bands <_<.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
favorites:

Necrophagist, Opeth, Between The Buried and Me, Nevermore, Nile, Bloodbath, Carcass, The Black Dahlia Murder, Dream Theater, John Petrucci, Megadeth, Pantera, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Label Society, As I Lay Dying, Alice In Chains, Atreyu, In Flames, Bring Me The Horizon, Arsis, A Perfect Circle, Stick To Your Guns, Dillinger Escape Plan, The Red Chord, Parkway Drive, Amon Amarth, Behemoth, Children of Bodom, Devildriver, Himsa, Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Unearth, At the Gates, Black Sabbath, The Cure, Arch Enemy, Norma Jean, Blue Oyster Cult, Silent Civilian, Wintersun, Liferuiner, Years Spent Cold, The Number Twelve Looks Like You, Decapitated, All Shall Perish, Katakylsm, Yngwie Malmsteen, Down, Dethklok, Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, All That Remains, Boston, Catherine, Eric Clapton, Dr. Acula, August Burns Red, The Devil Wears Prada, Decrepit Birth, Trivium, Damageplan, Decapitated, HORSE the Band, Job For A Cowboy, HeavyHeavyLowLow, Elysia, Enter Shikari, He Is Legend, Kamelot, Mastodon, Metallica, Ministry, As Blood Runs Black, A Day To Remember, Sublime, 3, Whitechapel, Fall Of Troy, Frank Zappa, Emmure, Iron Maiden, Jimi Hendrix, Joe Satriani, Machine Head, Porcupine Tree, Rush, The Faceless, Chicago, Destroy the Runner, Diecast, Haste The Day
RHCP, RATM, Dethklok, primus, offspring, nofx, green day (old stuff like dookie, not their new shit!), WU TANG (first album), weezer, SOAD, les claypool (of whales and woe), and maybe some blink 182 (all but their latest album) and there u go, theres anouther few gigs. lol
WHEN GOD GIVES YOU LEMONS
YOU GET A NEW GOD!!!!