doing a little research here for which guitar ill get in the near future and im pretty sure i want some sort of schecter...the 2 im comparing in this case r the c-1+ (flamed top mahogany body) and the artist limited edition(carved top mahogany body)...now im thinking about gettin the artist edition when its still around just becuase its got real seymours in it rather than "duncan designed", but i wanted to know if any difference in tone was created from one body being a flamed top and one being a carved top??
Quote by altoidwithmelon
You dont lose your virginity, you voluntarily misplace it.

Quote by Ur all $h1t
You should bottle up all of your emotions till they become a problem that requires professional help.
It's good for the economy.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/rabidpitweasels/
I would like to point out right about now that the "carved" and "flamed" parts are really unrelated. Flamed Maple is a figured maple to whereas the "carved" part is just that it's not flat.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
They're both carved, only the C-1+ is flamed. I know I'd go for the Artist though. Better pickups.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
^^+1. You can have both on one guitar. Look at the Exotic Star (first one that came to mind), carved top with flame (quilt?) maple.