i think this should be in the electric guitar thread and not in the pit
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
for a starter, good deal.

better than buying some shit strat from the local guitar store/supermarket or something.
I think your friend should search for his guitar on his own, not pick something others tell him to.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I would be cautious, $140 for that?

Seems like something would be wrong with it.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
**And guitar picks!

woaah!11!!

buy it!!
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Quote by Mike!
Tell him to get an acoustic first.

Consider this, because cheap acoustics have much better sounds than cheap electrics
i wouldn't buy a guitar from someone who can't even spell guitar correctly.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Quote by BloodMoon666
I think your friend should search for his guitar on his own, not pick something others tell him to.

he did find this on his own. i just brought it here. and seeing as how he knows he is a noob and doesnt have the best opinion he asked someone more experienced than he is. and now im asking you guys. im just looking for opinions too. hes not going to buy it just because me or any of you guys say he should or shouldnt
Don't get it, those things are usually 200 bucks new, altogether, and he's charging 140 for it and it has dings and marks all over it, no way.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

i would check it out first if you live nearby, for paying like $100 alone for the guitar, something must be up, like its BROKEN?
I'm Steve
Quote by Mike!
Tell him to get an acoustic first.

do not tell him to do this
edit: even though it'll cost more just tell him to buy one from a store
Quote by mr_hacksaw
he did find this on his own. i just brought it here. and seeing as how he knows he is a noob and doesnt have the best opinion he asked someone more experienced than he is. and now im asking you guys. im just looking for opinions too. hes not going to buy it just because me or any of you guys say he should or shouldnt

Ahh. Well I jumped to the conclusion that you're trying to force something on his a$$. Sorry 'bout that, then!

Anyway. Tell him to buy an acoustic. Let me just add that I'm a acoustic player, too.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

I wouldn't get anything with a Floyd because since he's just starting out, he'll probably want to experiment with different tunings and stuff, and having a Floyd just makes that more complicated.
well i didnt get this guitar (im the friend, but i didnt think of asking here) i ended up buying a Black Dean ML X from Guitar Center
It looks ok to me! For those of you saying there must be something wrong with it, being a starter pack it is more than likley that the owner just gave up & being a beginer would have no idea what the guitar is actually worth, but also don't buy anything until you try it just incase
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.