Ok, so ITT tell the pit what your favorite movie is that a lot of people don't know about. Just make a list of those hidden gems.
Harold And Kumar Escape From Guantanamo Bay
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by kurt/armstrong
Last Days (Kurt Cobain Doc.)

quite possibly the worst movie ever. it is NOT a kurt cobain documentary. it is NOT deep. its just stupid and uses cobain as a vehicle for sales.
fck.
Quote by kurt/armstrong
Last Days (Kurt Cobain Doc.)
POKEMON THE FIRST MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Days is loosely based around Cobain's last days, it's hardly a documentary. Also, I believe Elephant is a much better Van Sant movie than Last Days. I've got tons of great indie movies, maybe I'll come back and write up a list for you later.
The Sandlot
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Control. It's a movie about the life (and suicide) of Joy Division's singer. Really dark but good movie.
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Clockwork Orange good movie, criticizes society.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
i love "a clockwork orange" too.. try rocky horror picture show, mallrats/clerks/all jay and silent bob movies.

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.