Quote by Eric 666
Does it automatically make a band metal if you add -ium to its name or something?

No. Trivium.
Quote by webbtje
No. Trivium.

For crying out loud their new album is F'ing thrash and there first works weren't exactly super metal but what else would you call it? pop? no. Its metal, its just metal most people that like other metal dont like.

BUT, that band is really good. Thanks for pointing them out
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Last edited by Honkers at Sep 6, 2008,
Quote by Honkers
For crying out loud their new album is F'ing thrash and there first works weren't exactly super metal but what else would you call it? pop? no. Its metal, its just metal most people that like other metal dont like.

I would call it shitpop.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Honkers

Thrash with metalcore vocals? Yeah, I call that metalcore. And though The Crusade may be 'thrash' (note the interted commas), it's basically a knock-off Metallica tribute album.

And for fuck's sake, what kind of a name is Shogun for an album...
Quote by webbtje
Thrash with metalcore vocals? Yeah, I call that metalcore. And though The Crusade may be 'thrash' (note the interted commas), it's basically a knock-off Metallica tribute album.

And for fuck's sake, what kind of a name is Shogun for an album...

An album name? I dont see why everyone hates them so much. Everyone in the metal forum is so stuck and stubborn about music, as we are on a guitar website I would hope people would be accepting to almost all music. The only stuff i can't stand is rap. I may listen to metal for the majority but I friggin' love 80's pop and acoustic music and even *takes breath* INDY!
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Most of us listen to a lot of stuff besides metal, actually. We just despise Trivium because they do not possess a single shred of originality. And for that matter, they're not allowed in here for traffic reasons / out of spite, so take this elsewhere.
i luv triviam deyr so sick fuk all u haters
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie