i think its funny how quickly my mind can change after the initial "wow" ive never done anything this good before. the first song i talked about being perfect i still like a great deal, the 2nd one was trash (go figure) and this one, lucky number 3, is hands down the best piece of music i have ever created. I just got my harmonica 3 days ago and ive never played one before then, I think its pretty good, and the vocals i feel are pretty solid, as well as the lyrics. Usually i really dislike the songs i make, but this time it feels like something else.

and ive been playing all instruments and singing for just about 8 months.

"i wanted more"

http://www.myspace.com/dolleyesband

also, this isint c4c, but i do like checking out ppls stuff, so if you have anything new let me know.
not bad! i like the harmonica part and the vocals werent bad either. keep it up!
Quote by Fzau
Wait.. you had sex thirty seconds ago and now you're in The Pit?
... you sir, are sick...

Quote by timeconsumer09
Quote by ThatGuy177
I can play bass.
That's not a useless talent.
It's just useless.

i dont know if one should go around parading that he's writing "perfect" songs, but i thought it was good. the harmonica adds a lot to the piece. a song may seem perfect to you if it is a perfectly honest representation of what you were trying to express with it, and what makes this song good is that honesty. you might like the song "devils" on my UG profile. peace
Quote by albino strat!
i dont know if one should go around parading that he's writing "perfect" songs, but i thought it was good. the harmonica adds a lot to the piece. a song may seem perfect to you if it is a perfectly honest representation of what you were trying to express with it, and what makes this song good is that honesty. you might like the song "devils" on my UG profile. peace

well, i think the only way to find perfection in any form of art is by leveling with your honesty. there can never be any technical best or perfect because everything like that is too opinionated and different. Its exactly what i wanted to say, and there are no bits where i cringe because i dont like it, thats all i meant.

and the parading is because it gets a lot of ppl to respond.

and that song was awesome! the vocal harmony reminded me of the sufjan stevens song, john wayne gacy jr
Last edited by blackmajik2021 at Sep 6, 2008,