My friend brought one the other day and it wasn't half bad, especially the effects. There is a pitch effect that can make it sound like a church pipe organ, and this thing called slow-A which you hit the string and a second later the sound comes out and it sounds like haunted house music. So my question is, are these amps any good compared to a VK 112?
This is the amp I'm talking about: http://www.adirondackguitar.com/amps/zoom/fire36.htm

Is there anyway to buy pedals like that pitch and slow-a thing?
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
dont buy behringer. they are horribly unreliable. mine broke in under 2 years
Quote by Boz0r
I've got the Zoom G9.2tt effect board and it's got both the pitch harmonizer and the slow-attack thing, plus a lot of other shit.

http://www.zoom.co.jp/english/products/g92tt/index.php

EDIT: if you want it on separate pedals, you can probably buy some kind of echo/reverb pedal and a harmonizer.

It didn't harmonize the pitch, just made it incredibly low. And I'd much rather have a combined pedal thing. I mainly like that amp because of all the fun things on it.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Why is it that with all the videos of the Zoom G9.2tt I have watched they never list what amp they are using? Does it work as an amp or what?

the most common pitch shifter pedal is the digitech whammy, and as for the slow attack, you could just get a volume pedal and use it for swells
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by Pinky19
Why is it that with all the videos of the Zoom G9.2tt I have watched they never list what amp they are using? Does it work as an amp or what?

It's got amp modeling, so you can use it directly with a PA-system, or you can bypass that, and use it with an amp.
I have a Zoom G2.1u, it's alright. I haven't used it in probably 2 years for anything other than the tuner. The distortion sounds just can't match up to any of my amps and I'm not much of an effects guy so I didn't really need them.

I'll sell you it if you're looking to buy one
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com