which epiphone?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
sooo many questions!!! Well, i kind of play all types, and i dunno which epiphone, probably a really simple one.
well , a jackson kelly isnt very good for anything other than rock and metal i guess, if you play other stuff like pop/punk or softrock i would go for the epi
kthxbai.
I recommend Starcasters for all kinds of music. Grunge, punk, metal-core, acoustic.
Quote by Insanitydenied
sooo many questions!!! Well, i kind of play all types, and i dunno which epiphone, probably a really simple one.

Studio and up. Go NO LOWER than the studio, and the standard is highly recommended.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the special ll is a great guitar i have one, its a little plain on features but packs a punch, it is better with distortion than most epiphones, check out a few of the signitures mabey, wylde slash etc. But i think epi les pauls are great all rounders as the jackson is really only for hard rock and metal.
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
A word of advice. Buy your Epiphone from either a local shop or an online shop that sets up their guitars (sweetwater comes to mind).
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
ok, i'm a little strapped for cash, so im gonna buy a special II, and maybe a pedal or two, but if got a spyder 3 from line 6, so i dont need it much.