the other day, i stepped off my friends front porch and twisted my ankle pretty bad. i fell down, and figured i had my eyes closed, but when i opened them i still couldnt see anything. i was freaking out, it was pitch black in the middle of the day and my eyes were open. but, like after a minute or so everything slowly faded back in...

i dont know. its wierd. anything like this ever happen to anyone else?
I lose vision whenever I stand up too quick and become light-headed, but never completely 'lost' it...
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Sometimes when I get up after sitting down for ages my vision becomes really cloudy and I get all light-headed. Once I fainted from it, all I remember is waking up on my parents bed. Apparently I banged my head on the radiator.
Quote by Just Andrew
I lose vision whenever I stand up too quick and become light-headed, but never completely 'lost' it...

yea this happens to me too.
Quote by horny_cactus
Who's Rick Roll? Sorry for my ignorance I just joined this forum so I don't yet Know that member.
Quote by metalminded07
yea this happens to me too.

Low blood pressure, not enough food, standing up too quickly.

And by the way, it's the Light that Blinds.
Quote by Just Andrew

I get that, but I usually pass out wake up five minutes later sprawled on the bed, sofa, chair, etc.

Yeah, it's annoying.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

one time i got really drunk and someone did something to my ankle. it was like 3x the size it should have been the next morning and i couldn't see out of it either....

edit: i still cant
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
its called head rush wen u get up really fast from sitting down and get light headed and ur vision gets screwed up that happens me sumtimes i skipped school one time just cuz of that
Quote by Jaymz_515
I get that, but I usually pass out wake up five minutes later sprawled on the bed, sofa, chair, etc.

Yeah, it's annoying.

Which brings us to our next topic, DONT SMOKE CRACK.

kudos for reference.
I was at this party and over time my entire vision was fuzzy. I couldn't see clearly at all and I was freaking out. I started running into things and falling down. I even barfed a couple times because I was so disorientated.

Come to think of it, I was probably drunk.
I will soon perish from this lethal injection called love.
Quote by sixwingmortal
I was at this party and over time my entire vision was fuzzy. I couldn't see clearly at all and I was freaking out. I started running into things and falling down. I even barfed a couple times because I was so disorientated.

Come to think of it, I was probably drunk.

your an idiot
Quote by Just Andrew

this sometimes happens to me... one time I wandred all the way into the kitchen in this state, but I didn't fall or anything.