Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

LOL, I did the vocals with the guitar.

I tried to sing it, but I can't hit notes that high
all those stereo tracks are just un-neccesary..drums & synth maybe...everything else should be mono
It's just that my recording software automatically doubles it. :P

Is there a big sound difference if both channels are the same as opposed to mono?
There is no reason to track in stereo unless one is recording an actual stereo source such as a 2-mic setup, a stereo direct source such as a stereo keyboard , or is routing the track through a stereo effect such as stereo reverb or chorus before recording.

If it's a mono source such as a direct bass or a single mic setup like a single mic on a git amp or a single vocal mic, there is no advantage whatsoever to recording the track in stereo; in fact in some DAWs that just takes away your pan flexibility later in mixing and also doubles your file sizes.
PsychomanZ:
Ok, sweet. Thanks. One more question though.

What Hz should I record in? 192000? 96000? 44100? I just recently started recording in 48000 and the difference isn't that big.

Sepuloren:

nunu:
Yup, I used Audacity to mixx. I recorded all the guitars though my Sure PG57 off my Behringer GMX110 which amp'd my SchecterC1Classic.

I went to my friend's house and used his copy of Reason4. Just did a "record-what-you-hear". Then he sent me the MP3.
i like it
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots