Any owners or former owners of either the LTD GL-600SS (Skulls and Snakes)
or

LTD MW-600 Michael Wilton ?

If so, what are your thoughts about each guitar?

Even though the ESP site states the Wilton LTD comes with grover tuners, my local shops has Sperzel Locking Tuners installed. Both guitars are selling for approximately $800 US.

I have briefly played the MW-600 and thought that it felt and sounded great, I just became aware of the GL-600SS that is apparently left over from 2005 (But I have not yet put my hands on it.) The LTD GL-600SS has a maple body vs. the ESP version and of course was not put together with as much care as the ESP.

I currently have an LTD M-200 and I am looking to trade up before the return period ends at the store.

Thanks for the feedback,

Thomas
I didnt like the lynch model, it felt cheap to me. The wilton is a great one, I fell in love with that neck.

Michael is a cool guy too, he lives in my neighborhood haha.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Thanks for the quick response. Glad to hear he lives near you - my wife is from Olympia and we often spend two weeks a year in Seattle with a family friend - great city. I will give the Wilton model another look tomorrow. For 400 bucks more than the M-200 I think the MW-600 will be worth it. Haha, I will being seeing lynch perform tonight in Virginia (with Lynch Mob) ...too bad the LTD is not of higher quality.

thomas
Yeah i's pretty cool his son goes to my school so I get to record in his home studio and use all of his vintage rack of amps that goes to the celing haha. I want to cry when isee it.

/end brag.

I didnt know they still toured, thats awesome.

You cant go wrong with LTD's in my opinion. People drag on the 600 series a little too much. They are great guitars even if a tad overpriced. The LTD line is becoming more ESP-esque quality with every passing year.
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412