For the International accent thread, which is starting in about 2 hour. If you want to judge, I have three places left, so you have until midnight GMT to indicate your willingness to judge. Thanks to Minkaro, Sam and Spartan_118 who have already agreed to judge.

And Mods, heres the cincher - I'd prefer you over normal pit dwellers, since the mods I originally asked haven't replied or are busy, and by the virtue of your position, I already have assurance that you can judge in a fairly unbiased manner.

Thanks.

I would like to judge, but I am signed up.

Can I still judge?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
I want to judge...Include me in this most noble judgement request
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Last edited by Blitzraptor007 at Sep 6, 2008,
Steady on old chums.

And Alex, I'm only asking for an application, the competition will last three days and then a whole day for judging. I just need a yes or no answer. Can I take your above post as a yes then?
Quote by LordBishek
Steady on old chums.

And Alex, I'm only asking for an application, the competition will last three days and then a whole day for judging. I just need a yes or no answer. Can I take your above post as a yes then?

What about multilingual participants? I want to participate in french. Will there be bilingual judges?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by LordBishek
Steady on old chums.

Go for it Let me know when I need to be ready
Nope. This is an english speaking forum, so I think the rules say don't post in another language without providing a translation in english, so it's pointless posting in another language in the first place. That said, I appreciate that people would like to post in their native language, and if you want to include a french translation to showcase your accent, you are more than welcome. But I'll ask you only be judged on the english recording in the interests of fairness.
By the way, is the little speech thing decided yet?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
Well, I have very little time in between watching all of your every movements, and I'm very easily bribed with cash.

I might think about judging if you stopped posting in blue everywhereBlue looks very camp n classic skin, as well as being very unreadable. -_-
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
Well, I have very little time in between watching all of your every movements, and I'm very easily bribed with cash.

I might think about judging if you stopped posting in blue everywhereBlue looks very camp n classic skin, as well as being very unreadable. -_-

Only for you and Jackal58, then.

Speaking of which, you were one of the mods I asked originally, but you didn't answer. Good to have you on board though, I wanted a mod. Am I right in the thought you're from the London area?

EDIT: GODDAMIT, location field is there for a reason.
I would like to be a judge.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
I'll try to include at least two judges from abroad. I'm going to increase the total number of judges to seven in any case.
Cool,
I hope you guys chose a decent passage to recite for the competition...

Aah, just read that... A bit long, but not too bad...
Last edited by af_the_fragile at Sep 6, 2008,
Quote by LordBishek
I'll try to include at least two judges from abroad. I'm going to increase the total number of judges to seven in any case.

Cool....I'm American
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Quote by Craigo
Rad. When does it start and when do we submit?

I think it's like in an hour or two.

Lol, I know lots.
Quote by duncang

at his command
OK guys, thanks for everyone who applied, I'm really grateful for your effort and dedication on such short notice. Final judges are:

Minkaro
Sam_b
Spartan_118
FilthandFury (He PM'd me just after I had first posted, so technically he was first)
The_Paranoia
CTFOD
angus is god
Wiggyisgreat

8 judges in total, more than I said, but never mind, since more judges usually means less bias, and I can't seem to find a neutral country.

Those who weren't selected, thank you for offering, I know who to ask if we do another accent thread (and we probably will).

I'm not accepting any more entries after this post, expect the competition to be up within the next half hour.

Thank you!
^^
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by LordBishek
Only for you and Jackal58, then.

Speaking of which, you were one of the mods I asked originally, but you didn't answer. Good to have you on board though, I wanted a mod. Am I right in the thought you're from the London area?

EDIT: GODDAMIT, location field is there for a reason.

Your pm got lost in the sea of bullcrap I get in my massive 500 pm inbox
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o