Man that was cool.
You win.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
that's pretty cool man, I think it would be cooler if you did some more stuff after the speech thing, kinda like in Civil War by GNR would be a cool intro for a song though
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

you have to move the volume up on the clean at the end there. IT drops way too much.

if you don't find it offensive or anything I wanna try and take your thing and record some ideas I have for where you leave off after the whole speech thing. If you don't mind Ill send it to you when it's done.
Quote by Demon Wolf
Being a GNR fan is sometimes like being married to a wifebeater (let's assume we're all female for a second). We're being punched and kicked but we still love him no matter what.

kay man it might take a while. I wanna get a friend on this but I'll add you as a friend so I can find you easily and then I'll send you a beast when we've got something
Quote by Demon Wolf

I was ready to not like it when I saw you put the bit about it being to a Churchill Speech but I actually enjoyed listening to it. But yeah, as soon as you get the volume at the end sorted it'll be great. Good job.
I like it a lot, but the electric guitar at the end needs some work. Not in phrasing or sound, you just need to work on hitting those bends a bit more.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pretty good
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Pretty awesome. I liked what you did with it. However, I dunno, there was...*something* about the guitar solo - maybe it ran on too long, or the tone was a little too harsh in contrast to the rhythm part - it was good, but it kinda cut into my head after a while. :P Other than that, epic work.

c4c?
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/LtBrenton
LtBrenton

Quote by Douglas Adams
The art of flying lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Quote by soulflyV

If I didn't have a mudkip in there, I'd sig that.

http://ltbrenton.wordpress.com My blog. Check it out.

☠ ☠ ☠