theres a new B.B. King album out named One Kind Favor.
if you've listened 2 it, tell me wat u think of it.
I've only heard See That My Grave Is Kept Clean. I downloaded that one because it's one of my favorite blues tunes and I wanted to hear BB's take on it.

Cool production and it was overall good- though it didn't have enough guitar in it... but that's just the one song. I definitely plan on picking up the album soon.
Hey, I'm Mike.
I saw at my Barnes & Noble last week and tried to give it a listen, but it wasn't in their database. Instead, I picked up the new Bonamassa album.
Quote by ze monsta
I know.

Oh, I see what you did there.

I wish I knew as much about blues as you do...
Hey, I'm Mike.
I interpreted that as "of course I know it's out, I'm ze monsta!", and you laughing at my not knowing that you clearly already knew that.

It looked pretty elitist to me. Maybe that was an incorrect interpretation, and I'm sorry if it was- but that's how it looks.
Hey, I'm Mike.
I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the fact that I had to ask a silly question to bump the thread.

We were bumping threads pointlessly and I bumped this by asking if it had come out yet, I am a huge blues fan and knew it had hence the *shameless bump*. Perhaps that is elitist to you, but I wasn't laughing at you and I don't see why you would take it that way.

Perhaps a smiley would've conveyed it better. Oh and you're paranoid.
so has anyone actually listened to the album yet?
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
I got it a couple of days ago and really like it. It still doesn't beat my favourite, Blues on the Bayou, but it's a good listen.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC
I bought it within a week of it coming out, but lets face it, at 82 BB just isn't quite the same, that being said, it's not a half bad listen
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
hes comin to dallas in november but im not sure if im going. i might go to this blues fest for the austin blues society instead. so many choices
Lucky bastard. Wish I had those options.
"I didn't mean to kill nobody ... I just meant to shoot the sonofabitch in the head. Him dying was between him and the Lord." RL Burnside.

"I won't waste my love on a nation" BRMC