Okay, I was reading the session diary sections of their album's on their website, and as I was reading the session diary for Still Life, it said something about Mikael and Peter staying up all night during a recording session, and starting to hallucinate. Apparently, Mikael heard a cough whilst he was in the vocal booth, then asked Peter if he had coughed, and so Peter replied that he hadn't. They had searched the area and found nobody. Apparently, the cough had somehow ended up on the recording of the first track on the album, 'The Moor'.

My question is, can anybody tell me whereabouts in the song the cough is? I'm very intrigued by this, and I can't hear anything out of place in the song.

I've tried right at the beginning of the song by turning my speakers up full, as the song starts silent and fades in, but I can't find anything unusual. Could someone help?

Thanks in advance
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
Yeah, this should be in the Opeth thread.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Ack, sorry, wasn't thinking

Thanks guys
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.