i have a debate in my english class and i need three good topics that can be supported strongly for and against. any topics are welcomed but they need to be able to be supported by 'university level research' so hit me with some ideas.

thanks
Iraq.

Vietnam.

Black People.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Midgets

Ginger Kids

The Pit
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Argue that real metal, mallcore and other forms of music are used as scapegoats when something bad happens.
Abortion
Religion
Stem Cell Research

Beautiful quality: No right or wrong answer for any one of them.
Do it about emo's.

I'm sure the whole class will get involved at some point.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
Abortion, Madeleine Mckann (are the parents guilty?), Animal testing, Underage sex, age limits on drinking, smoking etc, censorship in films and tv.

Just bring up an issue which 'AFFECTS YOUNG PEOPLE' and watch everyone drive themselves into a frenzy.
cloning
equality vs survival of the fittest (Communism vs Capitalism)
death penalty
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
Mercy Killing
Correct Punishment for the Act of Genocide
Star Wars
All glory to the Hypnotoad.
If it is possible to cum blood. (seriously you could maybe do a study on it.)

Government over stepping their boundaries on what you can and can't do.

On the topic if legalization of certain states to let anyone of either sex go in either bathroom / the dangers of this being legal.

Issues on problems with hate crime laws and people trying to get into your head to find the motivation for something. You could not like black people and kill a black person but have not killed him because you didn't like black people etc.

Advantages to Marijuana Legalization, and how it is not as dangerous as drinking alcohol.

Is rape really a bad thing? If attractive people only marry attractive people then you would probably end up one day with the same result of a brother and sister having kids. (this would be fun to do really, i can picture it in my mind would be great)
Last edited by ViperScale at Sep 6, 2008,
Gun Control?
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Classic vs. Black

EPICZ DEB8
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
im suprised no-one has said capital punishment.

but, i would say:

Capital Punishment
Abortion
Euthanasia
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
A sphincter says what?
Ever wonder what rock would have sounded like in 2010 if grunge hadn't made it cool to be stupid?

The Three Aces
On UG profiles - On Myspace

Please mark yourself as a fan if you like!