Any 1 have any experince with it? thinking about selling or trading my prestige for 1, getting tired of the trem. TIA
They don't make them anymore. Amazing guitars though. Beautiful and play like a dream.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
I was looking at a 08 catalog at the local GS, they had 1 in there it was grey, damn it was sharp, maybe im thinkg of the wrong 1, it had a star in the middle of the neck
Quote by hunterd_67
I was looking at a 08 catalog at the local GS, they had 1 in there it was grey, damn it was sharp, maybe im thinkg of the wrong 1, it had a star in the middle of the neck

Oh. An Exotic Star. That's a different guitar entirely. They're very good-looking. Might want to play one first, they have Schecter SuperRock II pickups in them and they're pretty high-output.
Quote by mrvile

This is UG, we love Schecters and Ibanez and Jacksons, we hate Deans and BCR's, we hate Marshall MG's, and everyone needs a new amp.
Trying 1 out, thats the part that sucks, cause they dont carrie it, it was the snow leppard and another 1 that caught my attention was the hollywood classic but it was 1400.00