I'm looking at playing paintball soon, and I'm wondering what your favourite scenario is, i.e. Woodsball?, speedball?.

And what is it you like about that particular scenario.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Speedball is my favorite because it's intense and there's lots of strategy involved. Woodsball is okay but a lot of the time you end up just hiding and letting the other people do the work. Once you get out of the woods though it's fun.

I imagine the other scenarios would be awesome though, like WW2.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
another fun thing is driving vehicles while playing paintball...
How bout' no you crazy Dutch Bastard!

You live in the middle of nowhere? THEN BLOW **** UP!

Pretty Heavy and thick??...Sounds like a wasp fucking an Exhaust pipe...Its Rubbish!
Speedball absolutely dominates, as all members are required to be good. And everyone works to win. Also the best scenario game is the oklahoma D-Day scenario game! But im pretty much happy with anything. But each type can get boring after just playing that way constantly. So i like a happy medium of both. Also woodsball assault the fort is sweet too.
Guitar: Ibanez Rg 2ex2/ with Dizmarzio Super Distortion
Amp: Peavey Valveking 212 (replacing soon)
Pedals: Planet Waves Tuner, Boss DS-1, Digitech DF-7, MXR-108 EQ
Quote by National_Anthem
Last man standing is always fun.

That's usually what it is. Even in capture the flag no one ever aims to get the flag, it's always "Once we eliminate everyone on the other team we'll capture the flag uncontested".
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i can't remember what its called but there is a type of paintball that is a hybrid of woods and speedball
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
woodsball definatly
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
Woods, but at the field I play at "woods" incorporates a bunch of different awesome stuff, including a village and a badass area that uses two old school buses as the teams' bases.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
speedball just because it's so much faster
but scenarios like the zombie ones the field i play at does every halloween are also sweet
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
I love woodland capture the flag.

It isn't very rampage - run up and shoot - as your standard course consisting of blow up obstacles is. Takes some effort to make sure your flag isn't taken.
I haven't played since i was in middle school, but we had this one spot with these little shacks that had windows that faced each other, so we had "Hillbilly boomstick" wars.

That was painful.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Speedball is the way to go. If you must play something else. Civil War is the way to go. Don't be a little girl...
GEAR

Ibanez RG 420 CM

Line 6 Spider III
Speedball any way you slice it, Woodsball I like to play where one team goes out to hide then the other team acts as if they were bounty hunters. I like to play sniper in that case.

BOOM! HEADSSHOT!
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

I prefer woodsball, the place i go, its usually like one team has a flag and has to bring it to the oher teams base ot theres a neutral flag and the teams fight to bring it to the other teams base, or regular kill everyone on the other team.

Speedball is very fun too, tis very stratigic and it relies more on skill

But i think woodsball is more exciting because its bigger and people could be anywhere

But i suggest doing both at sometime and seeing which one is better

BTW im a tank at flag-work

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
around where i live they have this massive course that combines woods speedball and an old western town that play with 4 six man teams and its pretty much a race to a central flag that has three neutral players guarding it. that has to be the funnest thing ive ever played absolutely anything can happen.