Ok i got the papers and all that crap for my Junior Research Paper yesterday.

I'm going to try and do my research on how Parental Advisory Labels help bands. Not a lot of people do this for their paper so I'd figure I'd try and do it.

I just wanted to know if anyone has read or knows any articles about this topic and if they can give me some info? Even a small quote from a musician or band about Parental Advisory.

So far I've found a little bit but I need more and the damn search bar has been pissing me off and giving me nothing so.
Wanna hear a joke?.............Women's Rights....haha
Just make stuff up. That's how I get through with A's in all my AP classes. Take something you know and stuff if full of vaguely related bullshit. For example, in the early 20s, teens loved to listen to jazz, against the wishes of their parents. Why? Well, because their parents thought it was lewd and disapproved of it because black people sang it.

Vague fact ^^

Now stuff it.
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Also, add in something about how in the 22nd century, kids started listening to lounge music because their parents thought that it was too profane. At that point, every lounge album got a parental advisory label.
True story
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Oh I saw a video on VH1 or something, and it was about the 80's and how censorship really started to crack down then. I'm pretty sure you could find something in a DVD about Twisted Sister since they were the main victim/beneficiary from this.
this isn't music, but you can show how Allen Ginsberg's Howl caused a lot of controversy with the anti-obscenity laws, and went on to become one of the most famous poems of the 20th century.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
I know the stuff about Twisted Sister, i'm definately throwing them in there.

Nice info, i could possibly bullshit that in there haha. I'm pretty good at it except i need like so many quotes from other information in this thing. That's the whole point, basically just take other peoples stuff, throw it in this paper but make sure ya give em credit.

I remember Dee mentioning how it made people want to buy the albums more and helped them earn more money so, guess my memory has finally come in handy
Quote by rosamamosa
this isn't music, but you can show how Allen Ginsberg's Howl caused a lot of controversy with the anti-obscenity laws, and went on to become one of the most famous poems of the 20th century.

I actually might be able to use that for back up and comparison in my report