I got an idea, a random one though. All products would be Warmoth.com products. Explorer body, modified to fit an original floyd rose. throw on some emgs and some kick*** hardware. and give it a metallic green and metallica black finish of some sort done to it. Oh, and it's a seven string.
Hmmm I like it. Maybe metallic blue that fades to black around the edges, with chrome hardware. I would definitely buy that. Get started bro!
ok...so?
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Consider me enlightened.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
ok... do it, you wont
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Umm.. sure?

Post a picture of your idea. There's a create your own guitar site that I forgot the URL for that you can make an Explorer on.
Well one, it's just a random thought that I get. Two, I haven't a job to pay for it all. But if anyone uses my idea, I get some props.
i got an idea, too, but let me think of it first
I see no sign of fortress.