I googled, but didn't find anything.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
I'm gonna take a guess around .60 to .70. I use Dunlop .60's and .73's and those feel similar to the Fenders.
EDIT: By the way you should join my colors group.
I just measured my Fender medium pick and it's 31 mm long, and 26 mm wide at its widest section. Hope I helped =]
Quote by californiasteve
I just measured my Fender medium pick and it's 31 mm long, and 26 mm wide at its widest section. Hope I helped =]

I think he meant thickness

I just measured my heavy and my thin, and right in the middle would be just a pit over .6 So .6-.7 sounds about right.
.78 when freshly made. They can shrink down to .55 over time, with wear and celluloid shrinkage.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
FENDERS LOL, i hate those picks. I use Dunlop's, 2mm thick. Because If it's too thin they bend when you use up and down strokes and then makes you sound sloppy when in fact you aren't, your pick's just bending.
<|ĐÞŞ|>
Dead Puppy Society
=When the going gets tough, the tough get going=
Quote by toeinator
FENDERS LOL, i hate those picks. I use Dunlop's, 2mm thick. Because If it's too thin they bend when you use up and down strokes and then makes you sound sloppy when in fact you aren't, your pick's just bending.

2mm?! Holy crap that's huge. I have Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm (purple!!)
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
I will say this, if you get to sweep picking, use extremely thick picks. Like thick gibson picks are great for what I do, or the Tortex picks. . . I can't remember the exact gauge but I know it is at least a .8. . . I think I use that or a little heavier, it is so much easier to control though.
Quote by paranoid joker

Metal, should kick you in the nuts, after you catch it messing around with your girlfriend.
and then make a sandwhich in your house and walk out.

Http://www.myspace.com/drowningiris
Check out Dunlop Tortex .60mm (orange) or the Dunlop Gator Grip .58 (redish colored ones). Some people do prefer nylon picks over the tortex and gator grip but I personally love the extra grip that they provide.