What's the point of a useless thread?

you suck.

except for your sig.Ha

but seriously,worst idea ever
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
People certainly report random threads. I heard the mods randomly warn idiots too.
Hey keep insulting us.the mods will loveit.
I'm back. Cower in fear, mortals.

Claudio Sanchez is my hero.
No. I never make those threads. Nice sig.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
haha MODS SUCK! no but seriously they dont... you think they would have locked this thread by now must be sleeping
i personally find reporting in the majority cases to be very similar to that snot nosed kid in primary who told the teacher you did something small yet punishable
the mods have a job to do, let em do it themselves, they might get better at it
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by dfdude223
haha MODS SUCK! no but seriously they dont... you think they would have locked this thread by now must be sleeping

you clearly are an inbred
Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
Tokai LC53 Les Paul Custom
Tokai ALS48 Love Rock Les Paul Standard
Marshall DSL-50 Head
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Quote by tdrules
i personally find reporting in the majority cases to be very similar to that snot nosed kid in primary who told the teacher you did something small yet punishable

You realize it's listed in the RULES that you are to report spam, and put *reported* in your post, right?
Quote by tdrules

well said my freind
I think the mods must really be like somewhere doing something other than their job! wait.. didn't it say that they weren't in the office on saturday and sunday?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You realize it's listed in the RULES that you are to report spam, and put *reported* in your post, right?

NO SPAM
- This means no meaningless posts, overdone threads or random gibberish.
- If the opening post of a thread is spam, then that thread will be considered a 'spam thread'. Any posts made in a spam thread (other than to notify everyone that the thread has been reported) will be considered spam, regardless of the content of the posts.
- What is deemed appropriate or not is decided by the moderators. Use your common sense or ask a mod before posting if you are unsure.
- Please note that it is a very rare occasion when a comment such as "ok", "wut" or "no" would be considered a valid response to a thread. Please try to expand your thoughts to form a full sentence wherever possible, as posts like these may be considered spam.

where?

it also says you arent allowed to post in a reported thread
pit rules clearly arent enforced, which is my point overall, a lot of reporting, not a lot of doing
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

dfdude223, twist my words again and ill report you baha
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

Quote by dfdude223
what?

Haha that was pretty funny actually
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!