HAHA this will! You just wasted your time on another useless motha cracka thread!

Don't you feel stupid?
im wasting my time using the computer so meh..i dont care.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
i like the way you think
-Why do hunters need bullets that can pierce through bulletproof vests?
-Do I really have to spell this out for you?What if a bunch of punk kids go into the woods and strap a bulletproof vest on a bear?Then whatve you got?Invincible bears (wkuk)
Quote by dfdude223
HAHA this will! You just wasted your time on another useless motha cracka thread!

Don't you feel stupid?

No I do not feel stupid, but I do feel very angry, because I realize the world is full of immature people like you who stoop down to the level of dirt just to get attention.
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
Why do I keep clicking on your threads?! I've got to stop!

haha a dfdude thread addict
Quote by noname666
*reported*

wow, my first ever report, I feel like a real UGer now

Good luck.... where are the mods.. and how DO you delete a thread?
Quote by dfdude223
Good luck.... where are the mods.. and how DO you delete a thread?

I'll bet they're watching you with amusement.

btw, your thread was my first report too. I gotta thank you for giving me that opportunity.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
to JackalUK and noname666.... i hate it when people report people for stupid stuff like this, its a waste of time, therenot hurting anyone, besides you "feelings", and noone even cares that much. i mean yeah the guys a jerk for doing it, but i dont really think it constitutes taddling
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I'll bet they're watching you with amusement.

btw, your thread was my first report too. I gotta thank you for giving me that opportunity.

You are very welcome good sir. I will probably end up on one of the mod's blogs. you know the ones that are like look at this idiot... haha
Quote by freakincody7
to JackalUK and noname666.... i hate it when people report people for stupid stuff like this, its a waste of time, therenot hurting anyone, besides you "feelings", and noone even cares that much. i mean yeah the guys a jerk for doing it, but i dont really think it constitutes taddling

well, this guy's made like a million spam threads in like 5 mins, it's kinda annoying
oh well, just my opinion, still, whoever gets all those reports probibly hates you for sending reports that dont matter all to much. but hey i see where your coming from, it is rather annoying