Alright whats up, today i have up my prized guitar. Its a worn cherry gibson faded sg. This thing plays amazing and i am in love with it. I am looking for some cash

THE RULES

1. I will not ship first no matter what...you came to my thread
2. No paypal accepted, MO or trade
3. ...
4. no flaming
5. post here first the PM ME...I will have a hard time pming everybody
6. Be mature
7. Have Fun!

Wants:

CASH
CASH
CASH
CASH

Gibson faded sg - 650
Line 6 spider 2 30 watt - 260
Behringer v-tone - 45
Monster cable - offer up

*All of the items are lnib*

Now for the eye candy!

Line 6

Behringer

Quote by stereohigh
where abouts are you

a town south of boston, but i dont think shipping wud be 2 bad
You are selling that SG for more than it costs new (http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Gibson-Faded-SG-Special-Electric-Guitar?sku=517222)
Same with that Line 6, I bought mine 3 years ago for $99
How Much for the cable? $99??
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
How long is the monster cable? I assume it's the high quality gold plated ones?
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
How long is the monster cable? I assume it's the high quality gold plated ones?

20 feet and i am not sure all i kno is its built well
Quote by smdimaio11
if you dont like my prices than get out...

Whoa.. calm down.
He was just saying your going to have a hard time selling if your prices are higher than standard retail for the same guitar new.
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
From the Gear Forum Rules

Prices
A seller's price suck? Talkbass.com has a rule that says you do not question a seller's price, they can be as ridiculous as you want.
I'm going to be a little more tolerant on that.
i.e. if it costs $500 new and he's selling it for.. $500. Please say so.
I still discourage you from criticising prices merely because this is how everyone begins to break the respect rule. If you can do it respectfully, like saying "This would cost $500 new and you are not taking any cost off the price even after is used. I don't think that's a very good deal.", then, hey, you got away with it budday! But if you go "fag, your prices suck".... you'll be warned.
If your a seller and you lie about something's worth, warning.
If you say its worth about 800 new when its really worth $500 new, warned. If you say that and its really worth 750 or 700 or something, no biggie. But if its a huge gap and something that would look like you purposely lied, upon discovery, warning.
Quote by stuey22
From the Gear Forum Rules

Prices
A seller's price suck? Talkbass.com has a rule that says you do not question a seller's price, they can be as ridiculous as you want.
I'm going to be a little more tolerant on that.
i.e. if it costs $500 new and he's selling it for.. $500. Please say so.
I still discourage you from criticising prices merely because this is how everyone begins to break the respect rule. If you can do it respectfully, like saying "This would cost $500 new and you are not taking any cost off the price even after is used. I don't think that's a very good deal.", then, hey, you got away with it budday! But if you go "fag, your prices suck".... you'll be warned.
If your a seller and you lie about something's worth, warning.
If you say its worth about 800 new when its really worth $500 new, warned. If you say that and its really worth 750 or 700 or something, no biggie. But if its a huge gap and something that would look like you purposely lied, upon discovery, warning.

Thank you stuey
Was there any disrespect in my post??? I think not.
Your - "If you don't like my prices than get out" response however is lacking tact. Welcome to the community.
Good luck with your gear sale-a-thon.
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
i am sorry guys i am pretty new to the forum so i was not really payin attention...anyway the main reason for it being so high is mearly cause i want u guys to offer up...ne whay lets find some buyers this thing is in pristine condition...offer up!
Quote by TheBax
i'm trying to sell the SAME amp for $150, Lol... best of luck to ya!

And I'm trying to sell the same Guitar for $550

Good luck dude.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
ok guys prices reduced, guitar 515, thats a great deal considering its condition, the amp i will start at 115 and the best offer takes home the cake
Read the rules and stop bumping your thread everyday.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com