Hey All, about six months ago I got a rg2ex2 from guitar center. Plays well for the price. It's been setup and has 9's on it. I'm the first owner and there isn't a scratch on it.

Currently, there are EMG 81/85s in it and it will stay that way when sold. I'll also include the original "Designed by EMG" pickups that were originally in this as well as the electronics/pots that came out of the ibanez when we put the EMGs in there as well as the original pots from the guitar. The original pickups have a pretty good crunch to them

Also, it will include a roadrunner gigbag. PM me if you're interested. I'll also include another set of strings. I'd like 325 shipped for this.

Guitar plays great. I just never play it.

where are you located?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
are you on ebay?
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
i never play it because i always pick up my highway 1 hss strat. Honestly more interested in selling it, but i'll look at trades
PM'd
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
Man I had the black version of this guitar and it rocked. Add on those EMGs and you will kill people. Free bump for a sick guitar.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
Nice guitar shame its not in the UK but can i even buy this guitar in the UK? Sorry to high jack this thread.

UG Mods really have no sense of humour.....