So im starting a new band, and we need a new singer. I work at mighty taco (fast food place), and theres this kid (i think hes bi) who can sing amazingly, but im like really shy to ask him. i am a slight homophobe, but his voice is so good, What should I do? how should i start the conversation to ask him?
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
tell him he has a nice voice next time you hear him sing. And then start finding out what music he's into
well if he's bi...then he might sing like a woman. Unless thats what you're going for.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
"Hey man, me and some friends are starting a band but we need a singer, I hear you're pretty good, are you interested at all?"
haa, he sings like red hot chili pepers (otherside)/incubus and the likee

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Stop being a douche.

Problem solved.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Just go, "Hey I'm in a band and we need a singer and I think you could fill the spot. Do you want to join?" Or any other variation of that. Bring it up the next time you hear him sing or just the next time you see him.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
dude get over the homophobie..its 2008, it'l only start to become more and more open
i have relatives that are gay,and they are much nicer people than most people i know
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
If you want to find out if he is a homo tell him the name of the band is "We hate fags". If you don't care just ask him if he wants to join.
Just pretend that homosexuality isn't a disgusting, contagious disease.

My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Dude just because he is bi, doesn't mean he's going to try and rape you the moment you ask him. Just ask him, he is probably wanting to be in a band, and good singers are so ****ing hard to find so ask. Besides, you only said you THINK he's bi, he may not be.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by davebain27
So im starting a new band, and we need a new singer. I work at mighty taco (fast food place), and theres this kid (i think hes bi) who can sing amazingly, but im like really shy to ask him. i am a slight homophobe, but his voice is so good, What should I do? how should i start the conversation to ask him?

So you aren't even sure if he is bi? And I thought being homophobic was hating gays
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
OMFG, i once went to mighty taco in buffolo, holy shit!!!!!!!!!!!

but dude, just start talking to him and become friends, then ask him
Pish posh, who cares if he is bi. If he has a great voice then ask him to join.
██████████████████████████████
play instrumental music, then you don't have to have suck his wang as a conversation starter
Just sing yourself if you think people wont like it just look at The Sword.
I use a line 6 what of it?
Don't ask him! Don't talk to him! Don't even make eye contact, you might get HIV.

As you called yourself a "slight" homophobe I assume you are at least a little open minded about it. Maybe you'll learn something if you play with him. Remember, just because you disapprove of the lifestyle doesn't mean you have to disapprove of the person as a whole... or something.
ok thanks everyone, last nite he did point out mad hot chicks so thats a plus

Guitar Gear:
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
Christ man, don't even approach him, he will **** you.

You're an idiot.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Just pretend that homosexuality isn't a disgusting, contagious disease.

this

...even if it is a bigger lie than christainity
Quote by Dionietzsche

As you called yourself a "slight" homophobe I assume you are at least a little open minded about it. Maybe you'll learn something if you play with him.

lulz...

not really that weird though, just ask him if he'd wanna sing for ya'll
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Would you be scared to ask Freddy Mercury to sing in your band? well, not the best example but YOU GET MY IDEA
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker

this
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ