Ok guys... the mods are obviously sleeping right now.. so I want to see how many *reported*'s we can actually get in... Soooo! Report AWAY!!
Oh...Fine. If you insist....But it's obvious you want me to....But I feel obligated to...AGH!

*reports*
*kills self*
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
......................................__.......... ........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .........
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,............................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)...........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.............................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/..........................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...................... ....
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../......................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,.....................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,................
I would...but i'm just enjoying all your threads way too much.

Quote by Graveworm
......................................__.......... ........................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,................................... .........
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,.....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,.................................
...............,-*lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll..................................
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll............................. ...
..............lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,............................
...............lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-..*`*;..)...........................
.................,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.............................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/..........................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...................... ....
................|.../.../.../.*`..............................)....)¯`~,....... ...........
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---........../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../......................
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|......................
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,.....................
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,................

Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
Nobody report him.

Why don't you feel cool my good man. You just insulted me over the internet. That was an EPIC FAIL IMO... god i hate internet chat.
I think you're going to be banned after tonight.

But I might be from my posts on MT :/

Oh yeah, and I reported you :p
Quote by dfdude223
Why don't you feel cool my good man. You just insulted me over the internet. That was an EPIC FAIL IMO... god i hate internet chat.

We're gonna go for the record for least reporteds on a thread that should be reported, my good man.
Quote by MrMojoRisin'
We're gonna go for the record for least reporteds on a thread that should be reported, my good man.

bring it my good chap...
Quote by dfdude223
Well, I guess its the FOTB for me... shittt.. but it was worth the lulz haha

No it wasn't sorry but your an idiot. Can a mod please close this thread?
Quote by dfdude223
Well, I guess its the FOTB for me... shittt.. but it was worth the lulz haha

Doesn't "lulz" mean something was actually funny?
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
If you want to see the fotb, all you are doing is securing yourself a permaban.

And by the way, your sig sucks.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
laugh out loud wut
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.