So, I was looking at getting the Line 6 pocket pod mainly for the amp and cabinet modelers, but I can't find anything on the interwebs about the quality of them.

I'm using a Boss DS-2 to an Orange Crush15R and some crappy Austin Telecaster.

I don't really like the sound I get from my setup, so I was wondering if using any of the amp modelers would help that out. I was reall interested in the pocket pod because it said it had some Mesa Boogie modelers.

Help?
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
If you have the money why not upgrade guitar/amp?
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

I looked at the pocket pod... wasn't to impressed. However im getting the POD 2... I'l tell you how it goes.
I don't really have too much money, and buying the pocket pod would be a stretch.

I'm looking at new amps though, but I'm not sure what would be good for such a cheap price range. I'm just assuming I'd get maybe $50 for my orange, and then I'd be willing to spend an extra $100 for a new amp. I don't think that would get me anywhere good :\
Quote by CrazyDavey
I guarantee that no guy in here would say no if they were offered the chance to have sex with her. This being The Pit... horny virgins galore :]
Quote by k4rma
I don't really have too much money, and buying the pocket pod would be a stretch.

I'm looking at new amps though, but I'm not sure what would be good for such a cheap price range. I'm just assuming I'd get maybe $50 for my orange, and then I'd be willing to spend an extra $100 for a new amp. I don't think that would get me anywhere good :\

Ok well just tell us a few things and we will try to help.

What music do you play?
Are you gigging or in a band?

See if you can borrow a bit of money from you parents

Or...

Get a job!
Quote by Final !mpact
Ok well just tell us a few things and we will try to help.

What music do you play?
Are you gigging or in a band?

See if you can borrow a bit of money from you parents

Or...

Get a job!

I play stuff ranging from Underoath to Paramore. I'm not currently gigging, but I'm trying to find a band to gig with. No one here plays anything I do :\

And my parents won't give me money for anything that has to do with my guitar.
And Job's don't like me. I apply and call and call, but they always say "Your application is being reviewed."
Quote by CrazyDavey