Page 1 of 2
Hello everyone,

I'm a 16 year old boy trying to gain the affection of an older gentleman he is a metal guitarist and is quite into goth culture. I am more on the preppy side any suggestions?
Suck his cock.
Quote by Fassa Albrecht
You can't prove that people DON'T walk on water. turn water into wine etc.
Quote by Guitarlord44
Lol Wut?

Perfect use of the phrase.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Go ask /b/. They'll have all your answers.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
uh......wut?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Umm, this is all just a little fishy.

Oh it's been reported.
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/westaussie/

Quote by StratPat

Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by Shackman10
Must....not...post...pear

Your really hung up on the pear. Arent you? Its not even that funny.

On topic I have no idea.
ಠ_ಠ
okay.... if hes goth than your in the game buddy. Everyone knows goth kids are gay, right?
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
wait wut???

ummm...ummmm

is he gay too?

usually gay people arent picky when it comes to other gay people...or suck his wanger
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Quote by the_strikes
TS, are you gay?

No, he just wants to sleep with another guy.

He's about as straight as a hula-hoop.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
well im not gay, but for me when it comes to girls, i like the ones that give the best head, so maybe try that
Quote by PlayMadness
No, he just wants to sleep with another guy.

He's about as straight as a hula-hoop.

Well it kind of sounds like he's trying to get to know him......

TS, are you pitcher or catcher?
Quote by restless_thrash
i call bs.

metalheads are insanely homophobic.

sorry, theyre homophonic. nevermind.

Judas Priest.

I'm not homophobic and I love Judas Priest. Rob Halford might be gay but he is still metal a ****.
Quote by creeping.death!

I'm so glad they added that smiley...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by FloubasFlemanca
*pear*

You should delete that before you get banned.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Quote by FloubasFlemanca
*Pear*

*reported*

...dude I have more respect for the TS then you.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by FloubasFlemanca
pear

What hath he begotten?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
why is the pear a bad thing? im kinda lost on that
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
The pear is actually a work of art without the LOL WUT, so we're kind of defacing it by putting that there. The author says s/he doesn't mind but I'm sure their lying.
Quote by amazing FretMan

Well, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away-err...well, a couple of years ago in The Pit-a evil force known as the pear surfaced. Luckily the mod-jedi were able to stop this immense overuse of stupidity by banning all who wield the power of the pear side.
Quote by Twist of fate
With their diets, finding a fat woman in Japan is like finding someone in the Pit with an IQ over 100.

"First comes smiles, then lies. Last is gunfire."
Quote by Gabriel Tanaka
Well, long, long ago in a galaxy far, far away-err...well, a couple of years ago in The Pit-a evil force known as the pear surfaced. Luckily the mod-jedi were able to stop this immense overuse of stupidity by banning all who wield the power of the pear side.

My Gear
Jackson RR5
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Marshall MG10 : Deaceased
Esp Ltd Ec-50
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop wah
Marshall Avt 50x
Quote by amazing FretMan

It was a time long past; few now live to recount the tale. I am one of the few.

In distant threads, before the old was old, before the second banning of myself, before Russel WTF, the pear came to these lands.

It began slowly, subversively. Few knew of what dwelled in the dark pages, and the depths of the Pit. Slowly, the Pear was gaining in power. Soon, it would make itself known.

Slowly, whispers of a darkness, growing in the east, reached even the ears of the most invisible lurkers. The Pear was gaining strength, with appearances in many threads.

The mods of the time, who were far fewer, held a secret and sacred council. It was in this council that it was decided: the Pear must be eradicated. Quietly, in the dead of night, it began. People would... vanish. Posts, gone without trace. The Scourge of the Pit had begun. Few realized it at the time, but wherever the Pear would go, the poster of it would be... downsized.

To this day, the Pear is still whispered of, hushed in the corners of the Pit, away from the prying ears of the mods. The past has now fallen from history, into myth, into legend. The legend of the days when the Pear filled the threads of the Pit. They were dark times.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Quote by PlayMadness

In distant threads, before the old was old, before the second banning of myself, before Russel WTF, the pear came to these lands.

It began slowly, subversively. Few knew of what dwelled in the dark pages, and the depths of the Pit. Slowly, the Pear was gaining in power. Soon, it would make itself known.

Slowly, whispers of a darkness, growing in the east, reached even the ears of the most invisible lurkers. The Pear was gaining strength, with appearances in many threads.

The mods of the time, who were far fewer, held a secret and sacred council. It was in this council that it was decided: the Pear must be eradicated. Quietly, in the dead of night, it began. People would... vanish. Posts, gone without trace. The Scourge of the Pit had begun. Few realized it at the time, but wherever the Pear would go, the poster of it would be... downsized.

To this day, the Pear is still whispered of, hushed in the corners of the Pit, away from the prying ears of the mods. The past has now fallen from history, into myth, into legend. The legend of the days when the Pear filled the threads of the Pit. They were dark times.

Well said.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by PlayMadness

hahahaha

That's brilliant. If it wasn't so big, I'd sig it.

Anyway, TS, if he's metal, your best shot involves extensive surgery...
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Quote by PlayMadness

Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Page 1 of 2