Okay, heres the deal. I go to a small school that shares its campus with a bunch of businesses and the likes. Since the start of the school year this dude, who i found out is 20, has been hanging outside the school at the begining, on our way to lunch, and at the end of the day. After about a month of this one of the girls at my school, she is 16 but looks like 14, went up and talked with him and got his number and stuff and now they have a thing going. He still hangs out around the school all the time. Me and my friend Mackenzie really want to start something with him, cause one, he is totally hitting on little girls, and two he looks like a faggot wanna be HxC kid. He's got gauges, wheres a flat brimmed baseball cap, has friggin chops on his face, and wears tight jeans with Abercrombie Polos.

What can we do start something with him to wear we look like heroes for saving the poor confused girl? And, dont worry about us getting our ass kicked or anything cause Mackenzie can beat almost anyone and im not too bad myself. Plus, the guys a faggot.

I know i've come to the best place for advice on this so don't let me down UG
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
If she went up and got HIS number.

that's her fault.

I bet your jealous of said guy.

Cause he gets the ladies.
Molest the girl before he can.

Or, just tell him to stay away from teens, and then call him a pedophile.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
and what are you 16? Really to be honest 20 + 16 who cares? At 16 you are old enough to decide what to do yourself. I know quiet a few people who were married at 16 so whatever.
I thought this thread was going to be spam.

EDIT: I spoke to soon.
LARGE TEXT
Quote by garrett5
If she went up and got HIS number.

that's her fault.

I bet your jealous of said guy.

Cause he gets the ladies.

This.
Quote by ViperScale
and what are you 16? Really to be honest 20 + 16 who cares? At 16 you are old enough to decide what to do yourself. I know quiet a few people who were married at 16 so whatever.

Im 16 almost 17 and im not asking on whether or not to do it, im asking what to do to start something...
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"

My Gear:
If he is a faggot, why is he trying to pick up girls?

That doesn't make sense..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Man, that stupid pear wasn't funny on /b/, why the hell would it be funny here?

On topic, talk some crap, and if he attacks you, then you attack him back. It is after all in self-defense if he hits you first.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
how about get over it? a 16 year old isn't really much different then a 20 year old. Most that age do retarded stuff and both are most likely fully physically developed.

fyi in most states it would be legal for them to have sex.
gauges and polos are like water and oil, they just dont mix. and that girl is kinda like that cheerleader from Juno. and lets just pretend he turns out to be a real, legitimate hardcore dude, mackenzie had better be half ape. theres this dude that was at a hardcore show at the local bowling alley, fight broke out and multiple people were stomping on him. when the fighting stopped, he got up and started bowling.
He's probably had nothing to do since his graduation, so he hangs out at schools.

To start something, just smack-talk his ass. Don't make any moves until he does. Ridicule him for picking up the jailbait and laugh at him for not being able to pick up mature ladies. Make sure you have a reasonable number of friends to back you up and add to the wisecracking.
Then if he does get pissed enough to try something, take him if you really can.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
just tell him
i heard you were talkin with my girl
you better get the fock out of here before i kick your ass

that'll show em you mean business
throw a rock
then start saying shit then when he says something be like **** off
and then hell be like no you
then you go
" dont make me use my man voice...BITCH"
^all that in a deep voice ;p
itll work XD
Just take one look at him, smile, and knock his a$$ out. I mean flatten the loser. Call him a F@g-o-Phile or a Pedo-f@g and put the fear of god in him. I cant stand those weird guys who hang out at schools to pick up stupid girls.
Quote by Colgate Total
Molest the guy before she can.

Or, just tell him to stay away from teens, and then call him a pedophile.

Edited for win.
Quote by Honkers
Okay, heres the deal. I go to a small school that shares its campus with a bunch of businesses and the likes. Since the start of the school year this dude, who i found out is 20, has been hanging outside the school at the begining, on our way to lunch, and at the end of the day. After about a month of this one of the girls at my school, she is 16 but looks like 14, went up and talked with him and got his number and stuff and now they have a thing going. He still hangs out around the school all the time. Me and my friend Mackenzie really want to start something with him, cause one, he is totally hitting on little girls, and two he looks like a faggot wanna be HxC kid. He's got gauges, wheres a flat brimmed baseball cap, has friggin chops on his face, and wears tight jeans with Abercrombie Polos.

What can we do start something with him to wear we look like heroes for saving the poor confused girl? And, dont worry about us getting our ass kicked or anything cause Mackenzie can beat almost anyone and im not too bad myself. Plus, the guys a faggot.

I know i've come to the best place for advice on this so don't let me down UG

You should just call the police and tell them to go up there...dont start anything cuz that just leads to alot more stuff..how do you know he doesnt have a gun or a knife on him and he's good at using it?

Call the cops then go on with your lives..
Just make sure you have lots of friends or can run fast. I had a friend growing up that did UFC before it turned into gay TV reality show crap. He will very passive guy but has put 3 different guys in the hospital that started crap with him. (one of which spent a week after having his head thrown into the sidewalk at myrtle beach)

Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR
You should just call the police and tell them to go up there...dont start anything cuz that just leads to alot more stuff..how do you know he doesnt have a gun or a knife on him and he's good at using it?

Depends on the state he is in but i don't think he is doing anything illegal so good luck with that. Most states have someone like a age +/- 4 years.
Quote by GHOST_OF_WAR

haha, honestly thats looking like the best answer cause i think shes told him that we have been talking shit so he might just be carrying a knife... or worse a gun

My Gear: