(If you want to save some time just skip to the second paragraph)Alright, so I play in a worship band, a rock band, and I also spend quite a bit of time just jamming with friends and such. Right now, the amp I play has reverb, so I'm taken care of for that, and I use a Boss DS-1 for distortion. And while it's all quite lovely, I need something more. Mainly, I'm looking for something to make solos and such sound more interesting. The two effects I've been looking at for that purpose have been delay and tremolo (but I'm open to suggestions). However, I've recently spent alot of money on books for school, and so I'm pretty poor.

What are some good, CHEAP effects pedals I can use to make solos and such more interesting? I read somewhere about a site that gave directions on making your own delay pedal, but I can't find it.
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo
an overdrive to use as a boost. something like a DOD 250 or an EHX LPB (wich is boost)
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
You can get a DigiTech Bad Monkey (overdrive pedal) for around $50 new.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
phase 90 for $70 or a wah is always nice. Also, look used. lots of great deals
There are some really cheap and I would expect cheaply made effects from Danelectro that include echo/delay under $50 USD. I imagine Behringer effects would also be relatively inexpensive as well.

Also, Ibanez has a DE-7 delay for $70 USD and a flanger/chorus pedal in the same range. Not a bad price for a pretty well made delay; most run higher.
My Favorite T-Shirt Saying: "Warning: Drummer Playing Guitar"

My Music: Abandon At My Place -- One man heavy observational rock band...

My Fav Gear:
Egnater Tourmaster 4100, Schecter Hellraiser, MXR EQ, Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss DD-7
When I say cheap, I mean 40 bucks would be about my limit. It's looking like I'll just have to save up...........
Telecasters-->Dunlop Volume Pedal-T1M Pearl-AMT Japanese Girl Wah-Line 6 M9-Ibanez DE7-EHX Cathedral-->Mesa Boogie Nomad 4x10 combo