Page 1 of 2
I do not shred EVER, but he kinda makes me feel bad about myself......

But thank you my good sir for actually making a non-pear related post.....
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Right. So notify me when there's gonna be a "next" of someone who matters.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
isn't that the same kid who was on Conan O Brien? Damn, he's gonna be famous someday.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
since when is being "the next herman li" a compliment?
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
I bet that kid would get beat if someone told his parents he is the next herman ri.
I have to kill him before another Dragonforce-style band is formed.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
I hope he doesn't have one of those dickhead parents who pushes their kids to extremes to make up for their own pathetic lives. If that kid plays for his own enjoyment and pushes himself unassisted, then rock on buddy.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
I hope he doesn't have one of those dickhead parents who pushes their kids to extremes to make up for their own pathetic lives. If that kid plays for his own enjoyment and pushes himself unassisted, then rock on buddy.

If eh had dickehad parenst,
he would be playin sports or playin Mozart on a piano

usually, if he plasy this kind of music, he would have more fun, b ecause he's young
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by deckerbastard69
OMG its Hermen Rii (e-cookie to whoever gets it)

I hope you baked enough e-cookies for everyone, because we all get it.
life is beautifuuuuooooaaaaaal
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
If eh had dickehad parenst,
he would be playin sports or playin Mozart on a piano

I don't know how grateful I'd feel if my parents forced me to play Mozart on the piano.

Music is not always about fun. Sometimes it's about discipline and respect.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I don't know how grateful I'd feel if my parents forced me to play Mozart on the piano.

Music is not always about fun. Sometimes it's about discipline and respect.

not when youre an 8 year old

kids at taht age are concerned with fun

im not trashin Mozart, I too would be grateful had that happened

im just sayin taht most parents who force their kids to do stuff teh kid doesnt really want do soemthing taht will get him in some esteemed college
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
The next sloppy-playing overrated generic guitarist that can't write good music to save his life and has to use studio tricks to not sound like complete and utter garbage? SWEET CANT WAIT
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
Cool, I hope he sticks with it, it'd be interesting to see what he can do in a couple more years.
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
not when youre an 8 year old

im just sayin taht most parents who force their kids to do stuff teh kid doesnt really want do soemthing taht will get him in some esteemed college

1. Why not?

2. My mind cannot process your incoherence.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Music is not always about fun.

....I disagree 100%.
Baron K2 SE 120
MILLS 4x12 Afterburner
Eventide TimeFactor Delays
ISP Pro Rack G Noise Suppressor
BKP Warpig pickups
screw herman li howbout an asian hendrix
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by SunDrop
what guitar is he playing when he was playing crazy train

A replica of Randys fave custom V
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by Xiaoxi
1. Why not?

2. My mind cannot process your incoherence.

Ok, i ****ed up my last post

Most parents who force their children to do stuff are doing it to get the kid into some esteemed college.

Playing Mozart proficiently at the age of 8 will look great on a college application.

Playing "Crazy Train"...not so much
+Infinity

Quote by vmanoman

^^SO KVLT!!
I have notice that little kids that are so called prodigies never ever make good or classic compositions when they older. They are only good technically but when it comes to song writing they sucks.
He does Crossroads better than me.... I have been shamed....
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Quote by AeroRocker

You really think that a little 5 year old boy (maybe younger) wants to play guitar and is that good out of love of playing?(they rather play video games, play with sand, and etc) I seriously doubt it, it is out of love. A lot of parents from Asia force these kids to take up an instrument. They want there kids to be prodigies and that is why you see more of these kids from Japan on youtube like water.
Quote by Graveworm
A lot of parents from Asia force these kids to take up an instrument. They want there kids to be prodigies and that is why you see more of these kids from Japan on youtube like water.

+1. Chances are their kids wont even make it big but they take the kid and basically force him/her to do it. I would at least ask the kid if he wants to or not. If he says no i would of asked when he was older
Quote by kayman121
....I disagree 100%.

Well too bad.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Graveworm
You really think that a little 5 year old boy (maybe younger) wants to play guitar and is that good out of love of playing?(they rather play video games, play with sand, and etc) I seriously doubt it, it is out of love. A lot of parents from Asia force these kids to take up an instrument. They want there kids to be prodigies and that is why you see more of these kids from Japan on youtube like water.

Playing with sand is fun.
Christ, that kid's almost better than me, and I've been playing longer than he's been alive.

Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
Ok, i ****ed up my last post

Most parents who force their children to do stuff are doing it to get the kid into some esteemed college.

Playing Mozart proficiently at the age of 8 will look great on a college application.

Playing "Crazy Train"...not so much

Well, playing Mozart itself doesn't do anything for college. It does help to list performances and concert/position achievements though. I get what you're saying, but it's a different situation for everyone.

My mom forced me to start playing violin at the age of 9. I hated it. I was pissed at her. For 6 long years I constantly thought "why the fuck am I doing this? I hate it, it's stupid and pointless." Now, almost a decade later, I'm in college studying music full time. I regret not starting earlier and not gaining an appreciation for it early on. My mom is actually annoyed at how much I play violin nowadays. Sure, she made me start violin partly to build some experience points for college resume, but now I've made my own decision to go to college purely based on it and music, which is a sort of sadistic backfire now that I think about it. I've come to love it for myself and I've learned a lot about discipline and respect along the way. And I know I'm not unique with this situation.

My point is that what starts out as a bad thing isn't always going to be bad.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Last edited by Xiaoxi at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by Graveworm
I have notice that little kids that are so called prodigies never ever make good or classic compositions when they older. They are only good technically but when it comes to song writing they sucks.

So?

Not every musician is a composer. And not every musician is a performer. They're not mutually associative.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Graveworm
That is why there are sand boxes.

I wish my sand boxes were shaped like turtles. All I had back in elementary school was the damn baseball field that never got used.
Quote by Xiaoxi
So?

Not every musician is a composer. And not every musician is a performer. They're not mutually associative.

Real talent for true musicians is what you can write, not what you can play. Composers are are somewhat musicians because they need to know how to write on the instrument.
Page 1 of 2