Stop posting in the damn pear threads. You'll probably get warned for it (they're considered spam threads, and, chances are, have already been reported).

Posting in the threads gives the... less intellectually gifted users exactly what they're looking for.

Like schoolyard bullies, if you ignore them, they will go away (or molest you. Probably the first one).

Honestly, it's not that hard.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
Stop posting in the damn pear threads. You'll probably get warned for it (they're considered spam threads, and, chances are, have already been reported).

Posting in the threads gives the... less intellectually gifted users exactly what they're looking for.

Like schoolyard bullies, if you ignore them, they will go away (or molest you. Probably the first one).

Honestly, it's not that hard.

Creating this thread just adds to the spam threads, you're just making it worse
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Well the two that started it are banned, so it should be calming down a bit now.

Move along, there's nothing to see here.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Dimster Ds
Creating this thread just adds to the spam threads, you're just making it worse

listen to this guy TS, he knows what he is talking about.

Although i'm not sure what the whole deal is. Its kinda funny. I'm not going to post it myself, but it still is funny.