I'm looking for suggestions for a neck pickup in my schecter c-1 elite. I've gone through quite a few pickups in this position, including an air classic, air norton and a paf joe. I'm looking for something clear as I use the neck pickup for solos a lot and for sweeping stuff. If anyone's got any suggestions I'd love some help.
remember i will always love you as i claw your ****ing throat away, it can end no other way, it will end not other way
Not that into actives and I've heard the 59 in some other, similar guitars and wasn't too keen on it.
remember i will always love you as i claw your ****ing throat away, it can end no other way, it will end not other way
Dimarzio Humbucker from Hell? If you've gone through the likes of the Air Norton and Air Classic and not been happy with the clarity then it's the logical one to try, or maybe the Evolution if you're wanting something hot as well.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'm just looking for more definition, being able to hear the notes without them getting too flubby. In the case of the norton and the classic, the lower notes kind of got lost in the faster stuff.
I've been looking into the humbucker from hell, and I've read a few reviews on it, but i also read some reviews on the norton and the classic, has anyone used it with satisfying results in a similar guitar?