Page 1 of 3
For those of you who dont know, a magpie is a crow like bird in australia.

so yeh. i was walking home from school when this magpie started swooping down on me. so i ran as fast as i could away from it. but it chased me lyk for about a block continuiing to swoop down on me.

i managed to turn around and swing at it with my bag and it decided to stop chasing me so that was good.

but wtf are you suppose to do when this happens??

lol
That's why I carry a claymore with me at all times.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by tAkE iT aWay <3

so yeh. i was walking home from school when this magpie started swooping down on me. so i ran as fast as i could away from it. but it chased me lyk for about a block continuiing to swoop down on me.

i managed to turn around and swing at it with my bag and it decided to stop chasing me so that was good.

lol

You shouldn't have messed with his baby's momma.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Throw a pear at it... The Pit has an abundance of them tonight.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I know someone that was attacked by a magpie, he ended up falling while running away and broke his arm on the fall.

As for advice run faster.
lol, twice this month a magpie tried to swoop me

At school I went to the back of the footy oval where a magpie always nests then it tried swoop me over and over so I ran

The next time i was walking past some houses then a magpie just clipped the back of my hair, then I'm like whoah so I kept walking the it did it again clipping my hair again and I'm like oh crap so I put my hoodie on and ran

As for advice, hit it with something and always have a hoodie
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
What are you supposed to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYUdixQGF0w

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by FloyDZeD

C.O.D. 4 FTW?!?!
WHO'S GONNA BUY ME A VALVEKING?!?!?!
That's what ahppens in spring.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I just realized, TS could be a solid contender for a "Stupidest Username Contest."
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
They wont swoop you if you look at them. If you walk backwards and keep watching them you'll be ok. Happened to me the other day. Alternatively if you print out a picture of a pair of eyes and stick them to the back of a hat or something they wont swoop you.
Quote by PlayMadness
I just realized, TS could be a solid contender for a "Stupidest Username Contest."

So true.
there are magpies in canada too

they attack cats.
douche bags.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Quote by consecutive e
They wont swoop you if you look at them. If you walk backwards and keep watching them you'll be ok. Happened to me the other day. Alternatively if you print out a picture of a pair of eyes and stick them to the back of a hat or something they wont swoop you.

hmm. i was told that they go for the eyes so you shouldnt let them see your eyes..
lemme be the first to say

A dingo ate my baby!
Quote by Zeppellica
[IMG]http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/897/dugtrioda1.gif[/IMG] your just jealous

Quote by nan0

How can he sue you for stealing your song? I think he's professionally gay.
This one time, we didn't have a door in one of doorways, cause it was getting fixed. Anyways, I was home alone at the time, and there were about 3 magpies just sitting outside that doorway. So, I went and scared the bastards away.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by soulflyV
wat

They're not like crows, and the crows we have here are actually Australian Ravens.

/bird nerd

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I love magpie attacks i remember when i was a smaller we were riding around on bikes and a magpie latched onto my friends helmet and just went apeshit on his helmet, clawing and pecking, him screaming ah good times.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
Quote by punk_metal
You think Magpies are bad?

Those clover birds are insane. Twice as scary as Magpies

Plovers? yeah they're insane, spurs on their wings and everything. They put magpies to shame.
"Hey its that Barbeques over sound again!"
Ahhhh magpie season, I have a nest right at the top of my driveway. I just grab a stick or something and swing away when it gets near. And yeah if you keep looking at them and walk backwards they'll stop or at least swoop less.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
They attack my cat
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
Quote by tAkE iT aWay <3

lol

Dude, magpies are really not that bad, I have several that come to my backyard that I feed by hand and they let their babies do the same, they are real friendly if you just stay away form their nests. If one swoops you, just hit the floor, because they can only swoop so low.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by goldtalon44
lemme be the first to say

A dingo ate my baby!

You are American, your baby was so fat that the dingo couldn't finish it
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by tAkE iT aWay <3
hmm. i was told that they go for the eyes so you shouldnt let them see your eyes..

You were lied to.
Quote by FloyDZeD

Magpie burgers?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
why are some people planning defense strategies for when a bird swoops down on you? i would fight back and make some fuckin magpie stew
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by FloyDZeD

I find a blunderbuss to be far more effective in eradicating feral fowl.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
jesus christ birds attack you in that strange land?

We get attacked by everything here

I was attached by a butcher bird when I was 5 at school. Bastard.
Page 1 of 3