I came across this whilst surfing, and I thought it was pretty cool. But I dunno if it's fake or not (it looks a little off to me). Before I spend all the time trying it, are there any chemists on UG who can confirm if it works?

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1693189/how_to_turn_water_into_balls/
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I sent this down to R&D.

I think they are having another smokeout. They are probably giggling like school girls over the word "balls" so it might be awhile before I hear anything from them.

Ergh. Somebody is going to really get it come Monday.
Technically it's not water, but it still looks cool.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
You can just buy them. You put them in gardens and they are a sustained water source.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
thats ****ing cool imo
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I wouldn't be surprised if this really was legit.

I could ask my mom if I get around to it. She's a chemist herself.
Quote by SloppyJoseph
It doesn't fit my playing style at all so I figured it would be good for me
whoa...tripping BALLS xD
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
i really dont this this is real. why is the water all the sudden purple? the balls almost look CG. watch the balls. some of them just randomly disappear as if the the video editor got lazy and skipped some frames
looks real to me. try it
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Shit.
And if ever You come near, I will hold up high a mirror.
Lord, I could never show you anything as beautiful as You.
This SHIT is real.

hahahaha!
poop = shit.

He had sodium acetate and he added all those other components and boiled them. The only thing that would have happened upon boiling is that he would have created a super saturated solution which upon cooling would behave thus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwV3S-F4SLY&feature=related

Any addition of extra water dilutes the saturated solution. Im going to call this video fake.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I tried this .... waste of time. Didn't work ! And if it does , the guy should make his instructions clearer so it can work for others !!!
Quote by Sguit
there is two main steps:

1. use google
2. repeat the first step
Quote by Vader, Darth
I sent this down to R&D.

I think they are having another smokeout. They are probably giggling like school girls over the word "balls" so it might be awhile before I hear anything from them.

Ergh. Somebody is going to really get it come Monday.

Forgive the bluntness, but...aren't you dead?
Quote by LordBishek

Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by LordBishek

Nothing not even lack of suit or alot of force lightning can kill this hard ass sith. Believe me I tried the bastard threw me over the edge when I trained him and shit. He is an asshole if you ask me.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
Nothing not even lack of suit or alot of force lightning can kill this hard ass sith. Believe me I tried the bastard threw me over the edge when I trained him and shit. He is an asshole if you ask me.

Holy Cow. What an ungrateful little shit.
Non-Newtonian fluids
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....