Ok pit, i need to get some new clothes. Recomend me some cool styles, post pics if u want, i thinking of gettin stuff like some fairly skinny jeans, colourful tshirts and some good lookin hoodies. I live in Australia btw.

PS. NO PEARS!

Proud member of the Stratocaster Lover's Group
I just bought a wicked lime green hoodie. I normally wear black t-shirts, so I figure a bright hoodie can substitute for a colourful t-shirt.
I'm not one for brand names. I say get jeans that are skinny, just not jeans that squeeze your balls off.
Levi's and leather

all you ever need
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
shop at thrift stores, save extra money for gear

AKA dont be dumb
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
thx for all the help guys, so far im gonna get some lee slim jeans, not sure bout t shirts and hoodies tho..

Quote by metaldud536

I guarantee no one will call you a poser now.

HAHAHAHA!!!

Yeah im thinkin of some levis 510 now too. Keep em comin !

Quote by HoneyFUZZ_123
Yeah im thinkin of some levis 510 now too. Keep em comin !

if you get 510s don't ever pull them all the way up. sag them a little. those pulled all the way up makes for HORRIBLE discomfort.
excuse my ignorance but whats a pear?
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by metaldud536
I'ts a green fruit that most moderators will find offensive so viewer discretion is advised.

my question was either unclear or that was sarcasm. i'm guessing the latter. what exactly is it about the pear thats pissing off the mods so much?
Quote by blacksabbath8
So I had to take a massive dump, and I went in the bassment. So it's been down there for a while and the stench is terrible and i think it's seeping into the floor.

Quote by the elshal
my question was either unclear or that was sarcasm. i'm guessing the latter. what exactly is it about the pear thats pissing off the mods so much?

It's a picture that was posted too many times a while a back so now you can't post it. It's spam basically.