I got a nice RG and I want good pickups. I like both the Nailbombs (Bareknuckles) and the 81-85 set of EMG's. Your opinions?
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
It sounds cliche, but DiMarzio's are the best for Ibanez guitars. All my RG's have DiMarzio pickups on them and they sound fantastic.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
yeah if u want passive go with dimarzios for your ibanez.. if you want active go for an emg pair or sd blackouts
EMGs are nice and heavy, pretty good for metal. However, I really got bored with the tone of mine. =/

Gear:
Agile AL-2000 > Maxon OD808 > Boss DD-20 > Strymon blueSky > Splawn Pro Stock > Emperor 4x12

the lives to come

yeah, cos ibanez guitars don't sound good with anything but dimarzios.

that's retarded. it just so happens that ibanez's main endorsers are also dimarzio users.

back on topic- which do you want more? i mean, they're going to sound different... if you've already tried them both, you probably know more than we do...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Whats with the BS about everybody saying Ibanez sounds best with Dimarzios?
Get off the bandwagon people...
Its all a matter of opinion, i personally like EMGs.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
Given the choice of the two, Bareknuckles anyday. But it all depends on your amp really, its pointless shelling out for an expensive set of pickups if the amp you're playing through wont help them shine.

Its always an idea to get a good tone with the amp, then compliment it with a pickup swap.