I might be playing the National Anthem on my guitar, at some of my high school's football games, and was just curious what effects or anything like that I would need. I draw a lot of inspiration from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8YJjKGeFvY

And would really appreciate it if someone could tab it out, especially the lick that he does from 1:46 to 1:50. Thanks!
Quote by Raxef
I might be playing the National Anthem on my guitar, at some of my high school's football games, and was just curious what effects or anything like that I would need. I draw a lot of inspiration from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8YJjKGeFvY

And would really appreciate it if someone could tab it out, especially the lick that he does from 1:46 to 1:50. Thanks!

he's using alot of wah.

and a spider head through an mg cab
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Last edited by mikeyElite at Sep 7, 2008,
for his tone, use some heavy metal dist pedal(digitech death metal, boss mt2, electro harmonix metal muf, etc) and a wah-wah. btw, i thnk his tone sucks, IMO he should ust use a smooth overdrive. something like a fulltone OCD or a Tubescreamer.

and what he is doig is just something like this.
          bend  release
G|-----14--16b--r--14------14--16p14-13--|
D|-16------------------16--------------------|

im too lazy to hear in wich fret it actually is, but its something like that near that position.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
This kid makes me laugh.
18, been playing 3 years omfggggggg!

Seriously, im 17, and have been play 3 years, and could waste him in tone and playing.
Not a single thing he did is hard.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer
Quote by kool98769
This kid makes me laugh.

Seriously, im 17, and have been play 3 years, and could waste him in tone and playing.

Way to contribute to this thread, and do it in an extremely modest manner.

On Topic: Just some wah, slight delay, and reverb. As for that video, he basically just played it straight up and threw in some tremolo picking. The parts he changed around can probably be improv'd though.
Fender MIM Strat

Schecter C-1 Blackjack ATX FR

Line 6 Spider III 75 (Upgrading to Bugera 6262 soon)
Quote by kool98769
This kid makes me laugh.

I doubt it on the playing part.

Anyway, that kid just looks like a snob that thinks he is big shit and yes, TS I'm talking to you, motherfucker!
Quote by kool98769
This kid makes me laugh.

youre as much of a douche bag as the kid tryin to show off in the video, probably even more of a douche bag