Looks pretty nice and I'm thinking about getting it. Just to let you know, I'm trying to get a guitar with a Floyd Rose tremolo (Licensed, because of my price range). Well, the guitar only has one pickup, and that's in the bridge. I'm not used to using my bridge pickup, because the one in my guitar doesn't like to work. xD
But yeah, I love the V shape and look of the guitar, but I'm a bit worried about that. I play basically a lot of different styles of rock, and I'll mess around with Blues scales and stuff (I'm normally playing Metal though, but I do play more). Anyone have any experience with this guitar and know if it's worth it? If there are any complaints on the stock pickups, don't worry about it unless they are ABSOLUTELY terrible, as I'll probably replace it with a higher end EMG or something sometime in the future. ALSO, I'd LOVE suggestions for some pretty cheap guitars with a Floyd Rose, under $300 preferably, that are at least fairly reliable guitars. I've been looking at mainly ESP LTDs for their low price, and I've looked at just about every other big brand in my price range, so I wouldn't mind suggestions towards reliable guitars that aren't necessarily a big brand of guitar or whatever.
Thanks! :]
P.S. Yes, this is my first guitar WITH a Floyd Rose, but I wanted to get it to experiment with it. :]

The guitar:
http://www.carlinoguitars.com/images/alexi-200_BLK.jpg
Last edited by DavidVengeance at Sep 7, 2008,
I played a white one at a music store. Nice tone, probably because I was playing through a marshall half stack though. If you have any questions i'm happy to answer.
Well, I don't have an expensive amp or equipment or anything. xD Just pretty much enough to give me a nice, crunchy sound and allow me to play. :]
Is the bridge pickup normally good for lead AND rhythm stuff? (I know Alexi of COB plays it, since it's the only pickup on his guitar, but I'm still asking). xD
What's the neck and everything like on the guitar?
Is it comfortable?
Just stuff like that would be nice to have answers to. :]
And thanks! xD
Oh yes, and I am also taking suggestions if anyone has any for pretty reliable guitars with a Floyd Rose, preferably under $300. :]
Thanks!!
Quote by DavidVengeance
Well, I don't have an expensive amp or equipment or anything. xD Just pretty much enough to give me a nice, crunchy sound and allow me to play. :]
Is the bridge pickup normally good for lead AND rhythm stuff? (I know Alexi of COB plays it, since it's the only pickup on his guitar, but I'm still asking). xD
What's the neck and everything like on the guitar?
Is it comfortable?
Just stuff like that would be nice to have answers to. :]
And thanks! xD

The neck is nice easy to play and its not hard to hold, also pretty comfortable for its V shape.
Quote by Graveworm
One pick up and crap lic trem.

Bad idea to get it.

Well, if the thing you have against the Trem is that it's Licensed, than I'm not concerned about that. I don't have the money to get a guitar with an Original Floyd, unless I can somehow find a guitar with one under $350-$400. xD
Last edited by DavidVengeance at Sep 7, 2008,
Quote by nyeguitarist
The neck is nice easy to play and its not hard to hold, also pretty comfortable for its V shape.

Alright. :] I'm just looking at the moment, but yeah, it's one of my main choices as of now. xD I'm just trying to make sure I'm spending my money on a decent guitar, seeing as though I'm 14 and I'll be paying for it by myself by babysitting.
xD