I'm currently helping my friend write his speech for school captaincy - he doesn't have an account, or he'd be making this thread.
ANYHOW, he wants suggestions of what to put in there. Go wild.
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Captaincy? Is that like the Australian equivalent of valedictorian?
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Lol. It's like the person that represents the school at public events and shiz. According to wiki, Yanks call it the "Student Body President" or something similar.
Quote by metal4all
Just, no. Locrian should be treated like that gay cousin. Just avoid him cuz he's weird, unstable, and is attracted to the wrong thing.

Quote by steven seagull
Big deal, I bought a hamster once and they put that in a box...doesn't make it a scale.
Quote by ACG
Captaincy? Is that like the Australian equivalent of valedictorian?

School captain.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by yM.Samurai
Lol. It's like the person that represents the school at public events and shiz. According to wiki, Yanks call it the "Student Body President" or something similar.
around here we call them a tool.
I have no opinion on this matter.
So you have to write a speech to become the school captaincy? Or is he writing a speech for an event? If so, what event? =D
It's for "election." Like a candidacy speech.
Quote by metal4all

Quote by steven seagull
"Hello! I am <insert name here> and I am running for <insert position here>. I'm a great candidate for <insert reasons here> and I will be very happy if you take the time to vote for me, if elected I will <insert promises here>. Thank you for your time"

And actually get him to say the "insert x here" bits, don't fill them in. It'll be funny, and people will vote for him because of that, students don't care about politics.
Quote by yM.Samurai
It's for "election." Like a candidacy speech.

Ah, tell the students if they vote for him, he'll give them candy. After he says it, have a few people with bags of candy go around the area throwing them to the students. It worked for my friend running for school president. That is if he's into being funny and whatnot.
"Vote for me and I will increase your Penis size..don't ask me how but I will, and if I don't I'll be elected and your leader so tough bananas."

This is basically what every single elected Politician says before a victory- only worded slightly different. Take it and run with it or use the original phrasing, it will guarantee success.
promise EVERYTHING and then dont do anything you said you would do once elected.
thats how all the pro politicians do it