I'm looking for a decent volume pedal for my bass.

It runs off active pickups, and I want to find something which is durable (metal preferable), and something which I can drop from completely mute to any level of volume (as long as it's the normal volume).

I want to use it for introduction swells and stuff like that.

Price is also an issue, nothing too expensive (like, the highest I'd go is around 120 bucks).

If anybody can help me out, I'd be grateful.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
ummm i have a casio volume pedal (guitar/keyboard) however it works fine on bass too... it is made of metal and you can mute it yeah.... =)
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Yeah, but I'm looking for something better suited to bass.

Like, I know that pretty much most will work, but I know a friend who has had a bad experience, buying a Guitar one and it didn't work out too well for his bass, it killed all of the bass and left his sound really flat.. it didn't sound like a bass.
Quote by srvguitarrulez
I heard someone say that Fall Out Boy had amazing guitarwork. But, it was a 13 year old girl, so it didn't matter.
Cant you just use the volume knob on your guitar?

I think Behringer makes a cheap-o volume pedal, however its Behringer so you all know its crap. .

If Behringer doesnt make one and i only imagined they did, you could just do the volume/wah pedal mod and turn their cheap wah into a cheap volume pedal.
Hmm. I've been having a look at BOSS pedals on eBay.

There's two of the same model, here and here:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BOSS-FV-50H-VOLUME-PEDAL-BRAND-NEW-IN-BOX-MANUALS_W0QQitemZ350093478425QQihZ022QQcategoryZ41422QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/BOSS-FV-50L-Stereo-Volume-Pedal-BRAND-NEW-in-box_W0QQitemZ250288726751QQihZ015QQcategoryZ41422QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Could somebody tell me the difference between the two? What advantages/disadvantages are there with using the stereo volume over just ordinary volume?
Quote by srvguitarrulez
Dude, don't buy the Boss FV-50 series, I used to have one and they suck massive tone. VOlume pedals aren't even supposed to suck tone.

Look at an Ernie Ball VP JR 6181, it would be best used with your active pickups, and Ernie Ball Volume Pedals are the industry standard.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM