yesterday i got my new terror tshirt which looks awesome. but later on i recognized that on the back it says "blood & honor" among other stuff. this may be typical for hc lyrics to fight for your honor and the blood of your gang and stuff like this but its also a huge nazi slogan especially in europe i dont know exactly about america.

actually i cant imagine terror being nazis but if someone knows better tell me!
Let me be the first to say, NAZI.

But srsly, I have no idea what you are talking about.
The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
I had a read of some of their lyrics, because with some bands there is nazism in there, it's just hard to find. As far as I can see, these lyrics don't even have any meaning.

There are quite a few bands who are part of blood and honour, if it's on their tshirts, it's possible they are too.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Better tell you? So if we don't, what? You gonna commit genocide?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I highly doubt it - what a rather unpleasant coincidence.

Personally I'd skip wearing something with that on it. Maybe that sounds lame.. but still.
No they're not Nazis. Nazis might have once embodied a similar mindset but as far as I know Terror aren't white supremacists or fans of extreme right wing ideology. Early skinhead scenes were also pretty borderline but its all about your interpretation.
Hardcore hates nazi's and nazism. Checkout "Boston Beatdown", its about the whole hardcore scene and how it stared in Boston, they basically tolerated the nazi kids for a bit, then beat the shit out of them, and now theres no nazi kids.

Apparently.
God and Country are an unbeatable team; they break all records for oppression and bloodshed.
Quote by terrencemaddox
Better tell you? So if we don't, what? You gonna commit genocide?

come on asshole im not from an english speaking country

thanks to the serious answers

@006schecter no blood and honor (Blut und Ehre) is a very common nazi term:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_and_Honour

@WangmasterHizzl
yeah i thought so too but this tshirt kind of made me wondering about the whole hardcore always being against nazi thing.

i really dont think terror are nazis but thanks for the feedback
Quote by sashki
I'm wondering whether or not Pantera are racist.

I can't think of a specific example, but I think I heard something in the lyrics which suggests racism or fascism. Or both.

They weren't. Phil would just say stupid things when he was drunk at shows.

I'm pretty sure Terror aren't, but I could be wrong.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by kryptonite22
No they're not Nazis. Nazis might have once embodied a similar mindset but as far as I know Terror aren't white supremacists or fans of extreme right wing ideology. Early skinhead scenes were also pretty borderline but its all about your interpretation.

Actually the very first skinheads weren't Nazis in the least, the Nazi element and the Nation Front came with the second wave, if I recall correctly.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too